Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Area Reports Part 7: 2009, 2010, and 2011

Re: Area Reports Part 7: 2009

Gah... I should have gone to the southside this week.

If anyone is still looking for the DE Luke / DE Emperor or the Jedi Vos / Cammo Faie comic Book Two Packs head on over to either the Altoona Walmart or Ankeny Walmart.

Other than that, nothing else really stood out today.

Corman
    According to darth_epidermis and Rebel_Commander I'm the Iowa board's resident braggart.
    Whatever.
    2007 SCUMMY AWARD WINNER:
    Findsman, Look What I Found, the_collector and Darth_Anton and Corman

TrooperJake...You have a PM...
    <font color="blue">"A Stormtrooper has food...he's got food...but a TIE Fighter Pilot got food...he's looting...
    ...Emperor Palpatine dont care about TIE Pilots"...
    </font>

New Figure and Titanium Mojo in Marshalltown, Ankeny, and Des Moines....

Had a really good Geek Day today. Here is the rundown.

Picked up most for the newest Titanium wave at the Marshalltown Walmart. Red Leader X-Wing, ARC-170 Starfighter (Wampa fire breath), Virago, Republic Attack Shuttle, Neimoidian Shuttle, Gold Leader Y-Wing, and Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter (Clone Wars). Found the Twilight at the Ankeny Walmart and Anakin Skywalker's Jedi Starfighter with Hyperspace Ring at the Valley West Target. Ankeny Wally, Valley West Target, and Southridge Target had bits and pieces of this wave, but the Southridge Target had them priced at $8.19 each!

Next up, found Legacy Wave 5 at the Urbandale TRU. Looked like three cases were out on the pegs. I picked up the six figures that my friend Jeff needed and a Spacetrooper for myself there. The Southridge TRU and the Southridge Target also had figures from this wave as well. Tru had them all and Target was lacking just the Spacetrooper.

I found the AT-TE Battlepack at the Ankeny Target and at the Valley West Target. Snapped them up from both spots for myself and my friend in Sioux City.

Picked up the latest issue of Legacy from Mayhem Comics.

No sign of the latest Comic Book Two Packs or the Wally exclusive Comic Book Two Packs anywhere.

Corman
    According to darth_epidermis and Rebel_Commander I'm the Iowa board's resident braggart.
    Whatever.

Should have reported this yesterday but caught up hanging out with my Mom all day(since my Dad died 2 weeks ago, it was necessary)But got new figs at Altoona Wal-mart yesterday. The luke Han stortrooper wave. I REALLy like the treadwell droid that came with the Jawa! I might have to get a second one to open. Also love Wioslea! The more obscure the character the more excited I get!

Quote Originally Posted by Qrest_fourstar
    Should have reported this yesterday but caught up hanging out with my Mom all day(since my Dad died 2 weeks ago, it was necessary)But got new figs at Altoona Wal-mart yesterday. The luke Han stortrooper wave. I REALLy like the treadwell droid that came with the Jawa! I might have to get a second one to open. Also love Wioslea! The more obscure the character the more excited I get!

Im sorry to hear about your dad.
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

Ankeny Wal-Mart had the Luke Han stomtrooper wave today. I snagged a Jawa but I'll probably pick up some of the others as well later. It's a pretty sweet wave. My Tie Pilot Mini-Bust also showed up in the mail yesterday
    "Always walk away from a fight. Then ambush." - Serge A. Storms

New Figure Mojo in Des Moines....

Picked up the latest wave of Galactic Heroes at the Altoona Target today. Super Battle Droid / Luminara Unduli, Padme Amidala / Jar Jar Binks, Clone Trooper (white) / Dwarf Spider Droid, and Clone Trooper (purple) / Mace Windu.

I also found one lone new Comic Book Two Pack. Wedge Antilles / Borsk Fey'lya at the Urbandale TRU. No sign of the others in the wave there.

And no sign of the Wally exclusive Comic Book Two Packs anywhere.

Corman
    Whatever.

New Figure Mojo in Marshalltown....

After work tonight I hit up our Wally and found the Wedge/Borsk, Luke/Deena, and Ki-Adi/Sharad wave of Comic Book Two Packs. Nabbed all three so the Wedge/Borsk I got yesterday is headed out west to my buddy in Sioux City.

No sign of the Wally exclusive Comic Book Two Packs yet.

Corman
    Whatever.

Lieutenant Commander

The Jordan Creek Walmart finally had the exclusive comic packs tonight.

Marion Wal-Mart had the exclusive comic packs on Saturday.
    "The force is with you young Skywalker.....but you are not a jedi, yet" Darth Vader

CHECK OUT MY FEEDBACK! http://forum.rebelscum.com/t934057/

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast