Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Area Reports Part 7: 2009, 2010, and 2011

Re: Area Reports Part 7: 2009

Nice...
    <font color="blue">"A Stormtrooper has food...he's got food...but a TIE Fighter Pilot got food...he's looting...
    ...Emperor Palpatine dont care about TIE Pilots"...
    </font>

got wave 4 of the clone wars aat urbandale

New Figure Mojo in Des Moines....

I found Clone Wars Wave Four in Des Moines today but not all in one spot.

Valley West Target had the Clone Trooper 212th Attack Battalion (x2), Padme Amidala, Clone Trooper with Space Gear (x2), and a MagnaGuard. I also picked up a Mighty Mugg Shocktrooper. Not a big fan of the Muggs but this one is just all kinds of cool.

Urbandale SuperTarget had the Clone Trooper 212th Attack Battalion and aClone Trooper with Space Gear.

Merle Hay Mall Target had a lone R3-S6 (Goldie).

Those three Targets were the only ones that had Wave Four figures and I stopped at all of them except the Southridge store.

Corman
    According to darth_epidermis and Rebel_Commander I'm the Iowa board's resident braggart.
    Whatever.
    2007 SCUMMY AWARD WINNER:
    Findsman, Look What I Found, the_collector and Darth_Anton and Corman

Lieutenant Commander

West Des Moines Super Target had several cases of CW wave 4 on the pegs this morning.

Ankeny Target had that wave on the pegs this morning as well.
    "Always walk away from a fight. Then ambush." - Serge A. Storms

Lieutenant Commander

Found leftovers of ANH Wave at Altoona and Ankeny Walmarts today.

New figure Mojo in Boone....

Like ssinc, I found Ben Kenobi and Pons Limbic at the Ankeny Walmart and just Ben Kenobi at the Altoona Walmart.

Like a shark smellin' blood in the water, I checked the Urbandale and SE 14th Street Wally. No new Legacy figures there.

None in either Ames Wallys either.

But Boone had all eight figures. Snapped up the whole set with my extra Kenobi and Pons headed west to my buddy in Sioux City.

Most stores (except TRU) in Des Moines and Ames have Wave Four in the Clone Wars line if anyone is still on the hunt for those.

And one last thing non Star Wars related. The Southside TRU has the Wolverine: Orgins 3 3/4 inch figures out and on the shelf. $7.99 each. They look ok and normally I'd scoop them up but I'm hoping that they'll get a bit cheaper later on. Figures included white t-shirt, brown classic costume, and yellow classic costume Wolverine as well as Sabertooth (the package said "Clasic Comic" but it looked more like a movie version to me), Deadpool, Maverick and some sort of guard figure.

Corman
    According to darth_epidermis and Rebel_Commander I'm the Iowa board's resident braggart.
    Whatever.

And not that this means anything to anyone but...

The Marshalltown Walmart (finally) got in some new Comic Packs. Eight two packs from the first three waves.

This is the first time they've gotten any Comic Two Packs in since the line shifted to white backs back in July!

Corman
    Whatever.

Bloomington, Il North-end Walmart has Legacy Edition v6 except for Jawas and Ben. Springfield, Il North-end Walmart had Ben and the aliens left. Bloomington Target had new Might Mugs Bossk etc.
    Always looking for Vintage sculpting tools, employee items, Lando Skiff, Lobot piececs.

Lieutenant Commander

Southridge TRU had case of TLC wave 5 and one set of the latest wave of comic packs that includes Wedge. I picked up the comic packs and the Jawa from wave 5.

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast