Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions

Recent Acquisitions

Continued from Part 3. Please post your most recent acquisitions here.
    Last edited by darth_sidious; 03-09-2012 at 09:33 AM.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Re: Recent Acquisitions - Part 4

Found Red 2 and Red 3 at walmart the past few days. now just need to find red 5.
    "Peace through Power" Kane
    Colonial Marines BSG-13
    You only live once, but make it worth every miniute of it.

I bought Aayla's starfighter, Dagger Squadron B-Wing and the Magna Guard fighter today.

Brand4D2, were these Titaniums purchased from a big chain store or a comic type shop?
    I'm immune to the light!

I found half of Wave 5 at Target yesterday, so these should be hitting retail more or less everywhere soon. Wave 5 seems to be following Wave 3, which didn't show up until after Wave 4... Except at Wal-Mart, which is putting out fresh cases of Wave 2 instead. Then again, Wal-Mart always seems to dredge up old stuff for no apparent reason (which worked out well for me when I was looking for the first few Battlestar Galactica figures last November...).

Finally got the Imperial Landing Craft and the Rebel Transport. Still no sign of Wave 5 though.

Finally found remnants of Wave 3 at two different Target stores over the weekend. Friday I found a lone Shadow Gunship at Target in Binghamton, NY and then on Sunday I found another Shadow Gunship, the Twi'lek nose art Gunship, MTT, Landing Craft and TIE Defender in Ithaca.

Finally got my Gunships! I didn't see the Rebel Transport but I would have picked it up if I'd seen it.

E...
    Eric Franks
    "I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"
    Trade Feedback

I am all caught up thru wave 5 over the last weekend except for the Imperial Landing Craft.

I just picked up an AT-TE and Trade Federation MTT.

Just got a Magna Guard Fighter thanks to aackbar01! Your stuff will be out tomorrow!

Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast