Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394

Thread: Recent Acquisitions

yes,.......my master, many moons have orbited since their acquisition.......I am humbled that I have been detected within your orbit........

I apologize for the theatrics.......I miss the Trilogy days........
    "Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses."

Picked up an original Titanium X-wing from Galoob off ebay for 7 bucks for the 1,000th time because the guns broke off.

Off topic: I’m totally missing Titaniums of late... so many new starships / vehicles from the Clone Wars, The Resistance, Rebels, TFAs, TLJ, Solo, and the coming TROS and The Mandalorian - which need to be made!

Sooo many holes, and much unproduced...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    picked up the Star Trek Strike Force NCC-1701D USS Enterprise at a flea market over the weekend. the ship is close to the scale of the Star Wars Action Fleet lines. comes with mini figures of Captain Picard and Commander Riker.

Great find, DarkArtist! The Strike Force line has intrigued me for a long time. Especially the Klingon Bird of Prey with Kruge.

picked up a loose and complete Action Fleet T-16 Skyhopper for $3.00 at a local comic shop. gonna try and customize it to make it look different from the regular release
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Picked up an Action Fleet TIE Fighter today at a local collectible shop, $15. I might use it for another custom, not sure yet. Couldn't pass it up at that price.

picked up a loose Action Fleet Sith Infiltrator (missing the stand) over the weekend at a flea market for $5.00
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394