Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions

Re: Recent Acquisitions - Part 4

Stopped in Target again last night and there was a Rebel Transport on the pegs so I bought it. They must have only put out what would fit on the pegs the other day.

E...
    Eric Franks
    "I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"
    Trade Feedback

I found Anakin's CW yellow fighter, Aayla's JSF, and Dagger Squad B-Wing at the Target in Cary, NC. B-Wing was the only one I needed from this wave, so I'm all caught up!

Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

I just bought the Z-95, Anakin's Starfighter, and the MagnaGuard Fighter from the Target in Vestal, NY.
    Now I'm caught up with what I want!
    I'm immune to the light!

Sorry, double post but I'll add that
    I wish the Z-95 Headhunter had deep red stripes on it. The stripes on it look girly pink!
    I'm immune to the light!

Thanks to Darth_Enigma I invested in a TIE Crawler. Its not a Titanium but it sure compliments my collection.

Hopefully in the future they will make this one a Titanium but for now this works well. I used an extra base I had to match it with other titaniums. The coloring even matches the bluish-gray of the other TIEs. I included it in a picture with all the TIEs that I have that are not packaged and it fits in great!

I ordered it from Japan off of ebay for about $12 including shipping. It took just over 2 weeks to arrive. The seller packaged it well and sent it the same day I paid. Great transaction.

I am very pleased with the new addition to my collection.

Your missing one Tie. Tie interceptor....

For the photos I just put out the ships that are not packaged. I have every ship, I just haven't opened all of them yet until I get some good display shelves. There are actually other variants that are missing also.

I found all of Wave 5 at Target:
    Z-95 Headhunter
    P-38 Starfighter
    Dagger Squadron B-Wing
    Aayla Secura's Jedi Starfighter
    Ecliptic Evader TIE Fighter
    Anakin's Jedi Starfighter

Where did you get your stand for the gold tie fighter? I haven't been able to get any loose stands for mine.

-Tiger

Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast