Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Toy contents Guide PIC HEAVY

Re: Star Wars Toy contents Guide PIC HEAVY

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Naylor
    Bump

Does anyone have the Landspeeder contents pics that I can add to this thread. ?
    Not for the 1st release. But I did recently open a MISB Collector's Series Landspeeder and took pics of the contents. Speeder, cardboard insert, sticker sheet, ROTJ catalog (Jabba on front), and "We Really Do Care" sheet (yellowed around edges). The downside was discovering that the insert rubbed scratches into the windshield, darnit.

QUESTION about the X-wing. The box pics show one side having the blue 'LP' symbol and the other without it. Is this indeed the same box? I have never seen such a specimen, where there's an LP on one side but not the other.

Quality thread Paul, thanks for the contribution to the community

This is a fantastic thread for MIB collectors, thank you Paul. Will you do an Empire one next?
    --
    ICT - Ion-Cannon Technician Class III
    LimeLight
    Feedback

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
    QUESTION about the X-wing. The box pics show one side having the blue 'LP' symbol and the other without it. Is this indeed the same box? I have never seen such a specimen, where there's an LP on one side but not the other.

[/QUOTE]

Mine has this too.

Quote Originally Posted by danaustin1975
    Great thread, and hope it gets a sticky.

I've got the Millenium Falcon so that's interesting, and I've now learned that the Rebel Transport doesn't have any inserts which is also interesting.

I collect boxed but mostly ROTJ, I hope you get round to doing a ROTJ feature with this thread.

Thanks,

Dan
    The bi-logo Rebel Transport does have inserts.

Paul,

Congratulations on being 'stickyed'. I did promise to make the Landspeeder pictures for you and I still mean to keep that promise. Will contact you soon.

Mmmmmmmmmmm i can almost smell the cardboard from here

marc

Quote Originally Posted by Capetown

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
    Mine has this too.

[/QUOTE]

So is there a variation of the SW X-Wing box that has the 1st Luke in all the pics (including the sides) but with NO LP symbol on eithe front/back?

Wow, this sure brings back awesome memories of opening Star Wars stuff as a kid for Christmases, Birthdays, etc.! Nice thread!
    The instrument has yet to be invented which can measure my indifference to that remark.

Hey there, this is a great idea, and thank you much for your labors, this will no doubt be an extremely valuable thread.
    there are worse things than being alone but it often takes decades to realize this and most often when you do it's too late and there's nothing worse than too late.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast