Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Toy contents Guide PIC HEAVY

Re: Star Wars Toy contents Guide PIC HEAVY

Imperial Troop Transport pics reloaded to appear in a larger format once the thumbnail is clicked.

Just awaiting Landspeeder contents pics to finalise this thread.
    As a grumpy Luke said to Han before his wedding "May Divorce be with you"

My Feedback - below link
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t923747/

That's a nice initiative, but it would be worth setting up a dedicated website, or propose Gus a SWCA special feature, instead of using a thread that will be buried in a few months.

Also, if you allow me, it would be great to have picture on a plain color background

Stephane

Quote Originally Posted by chiquetaba
    That's a nice initiative, but it would be worth setting up a dedicated website, or propose Gus a SWCA special feature, instead of using a thread that will be buried in a few months.

Also, if you allow me, it would be great to have picture on a plain color background

Stephane
    I have no idea how to set up a website!

There are better ways of doing this and there are better ways to photograph items which I suppose would be better for a website. Consider me not one of the most gifted in the technological world. I just went with what I knew I could do.

Maybe some one else can take over the initiative with better ideas and skills. I'm happy to help them where I can but best to leave me out of the photography side.

My Feedback - below link

Great work, Paul! Yes, a website would be fantastic for this for reference. You've done some pretty extensive work on this. Looking forward to more updates!
    Steven A. Weimer

"Only a bootleg collector would be happy with a 1 armed prune face that looks like it has passed through the family pet " - Joshua_A

Agree, that a website with this contend would be great.

Sadly this thread will be buried among other threads as Stephane mentioned, unless the moderators or admins makes it sticky. Imo this deserves to be sticky, because of it's great information.

As a lifelong loose collector, this is a detailed visit to all those Christmas mornings when I ripped into the boxes and put everything together, then never saw the packaging again. You have no idea the emotional impact that the picture of the un-punched Trash Compactor foam had for me.

Alex
    "Hi, I'm Alex from Imperial Insurance."
    "Hey... don't you work for the Endor Express?"
    "I'm a man of many talents."
    -- The penultimate installment of Yak's Pub

Wow. Some great info in this thread. Like the "Box inserts and general content lists" thread, this thread has some great info that should be preserved in some way.

Over at my website (erikstormtrooper.com), I already have scans of stickers and cardboard pieces, and I would be honored to host this stuff there, if that's cool with you. LMK

excellent photos and thanks for showing them

Bump

Does anyone have the Landspeeder contents pics that I can add to this thread. ?

My Feedback - below link

Great thread, and hope it gets a sticky.

I've got the Millenium Falcon so that's interesting, and I've now learned that the Rebel Transport doesn't have any inserts which is also interesting.

I collect boxed but mostly ROTJ, I hope you get round to doing a ROTJ feature with this thread.

Thanks,

Dan

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast