Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: GI Joe picture thread

Re: GI Joe picture thread

Yeah they're closer to 4 inches rather than 3.75.

Quote Originally Posted by battletank
    Are all new GI Joe figures taller than the vintage ones?
    Yep. Vintage Joes are 3.75 inches tall, and Modern Era Joes are around 4 inches tall.

Edit: solid_strider beat me to it. ;b

No that you guys really needed to reply, it's obvious from those photos they're taller.
    "We'll kill them all!"

LOL, that and nobody has posted here in almost 4 months.
    "Tell me what's on your mind, or I'll splatter it on the wall and see for myself!"

Let's see some more pictures! =)

Here are my Joes, currently displayed on comic box lids 'til I have time to build some wood shelves this summer.

I don't know if anyone's thought of this with the Best of 80's Duke, but I thought it was a pretty good idea. If only his arms fit in there!

Quote Originally Posted by solid_strider
    I don't know if anyone's thought of this with the Best of 80's Duke, but I thought it was a pretty good idea. If only his arms fit in there!

Probably not since there are a lot of people that still can't find the best of the 80's set or just don't want to pay secondary market prices for it. Funny pics though.
    "Tell me what's on your mind, or I'll splatter it on the wall and see for myself!"

And the award for Best Use of a Lame Modern Era Duke goes to...(opens envelope)...solid_strider! XD

Thanks. I really have to give the credit to Hasbro for an ill-conceived but well-executed idea! Here's how I have most of my stuff set up at the moment.

Thanks. I really have to give the credit to Hasbro for an ill-conceived but well-executed idea! Here's how I have most of my stuff set up at the moment.

Nice pics.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast