Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: GI Joe picture thread

Re: GI Joe picture thread

Sounds good
    "I'm more of a bow and arrow type."
    Clint Barton

This is part of my growing Cobra collection. Primarily im updating my remaining childhood Cobra figures, but i also have a few army builders.
    Next on my list is Buzzer, Croc Master & Crimson Guards.

I like how it looks like CC is arguing with himself
    When someone hands you a flyer, it's like they're saying here you throw this away. -Mitch Hedburg

Here's my shelf display I currently have going, I keep changing it up though.

'Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death.' - Ayn Rand

Cool dioramas!

While sorting through my old Joes today, I decided to snap a few comparison pics. Kinda cool to see the old and new together I thought. I have to admit, as much as I like the new BAT, I still prefer the original!

I'm sure I posted these before somewhere else, but here's what's left of my vintage JOEs from when I was a kid. The rest were buried in the sandbox or suffered broken crotch/rubberband disease long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa

I'm sure I posted these before somewhere else, but here's what's left of my vintage JOEs from when I was a kid. The rest were buried in the sandbox or suffered broken crotch/rubberband disease long ago.
    If you still have the ones missing rubber bands, I have a bunch of replacement o-rings I could hook you up with.
    When someone hands you a flyer, it's like they're saying here you throw this away. -Mitch Hedburg

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate
    While sorting through my old Joes today, I decided to snap a few comparison pics. Kinda cool to see the old and new together I thought. I have to admit, as much as I like the new BAT, I still prefer the original!

Are all new GI Joe figures taller than the vintage ones?

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast