Page 1308 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 308808120812581298130613071308
Results 13,071 to 13,078 of 13078

Thread: Recently Watched Movies

El Camino- It was ok. It answered the question of 'what happened to Jesse' that I'm sure a lot of people wondered. A little anti-climactic I guess. I've got to admit, during the run of Breaking Bad, I found the idea/imagery of being beaten, imprisoned and working as a slave in a meth lab particularly unsettling. Getting more of a peak into that, certainly didn't make it less of a "I wouldn't want that, for me" kind of thing.

Currently watching 2014 Ghostbusters with commentary track on. Also Amityvilly Awakening.

and, two other movies which not watching yet, but I bought from the Dollar General store earlier today are DVDs of old classic horror movies where there was a horror movie cardboard display for Dollar General Halloween horror movie selection.

20th anniversary DVD of old Piranha and DVD of old Amityville Horror.

the 20th anniversary DVD of old Piranha i hear there's two different versions where a newer one has one extra new bonus feature of interviews with **** Miller and others.

Necessary Evil: The Villains of DC documentary. It was ok, something to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    El Camino- It was ok. It answered the question of 'what happened to Jesse' that I'm sure a lot of people wondered. A little anti-climactic I guess. I've got to admit, during the run of Breaking Bad, I found the idea/imagery of being beaten, imprisoned and working as a slave in a meth lab particularly unsettling. Getting more of a peak into that, certainly didn't make it less of a "I wouldn't want that, for me" kind of thing.
    Yeah, it seemed like a regular episode that simply was movie length, which was kind of OK by me since it was a nice way to get a Breaking Bad fix. In fact, I finally got around to watching Better Call Saul recently. Can't believe I waited this long to start watching it. It was interesting to see how Saul and the rest of the characters all kind of knew each other before Breaking Bad.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

MIDSOMMAR

Ohhhhkay, that was something.
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

Page 1308 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 308808120812581298130613071308