Page 1295 of 1300 FirstFirst ... 29579511951245128512931294129512961297 ... LastLast
Results 12,941 to 12,950 of 12995

Thread: Recently Watched Movies

didnt watch a movie but im rewatching Smallville Season 1 for DVD

Watched Fanboys on Bluray and Muppets Take Manhattan.

Watched Brightburn the other day. It was a'right. Worth a Redbox rental at least.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

I watched Avengers: Endgame last night with the kids.
    I think I'm starting to see a pattern here .....

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Watched Brightburn the other day. It was a'right. Worth a Redbox rental at least.
    My hopes for this were really up there. The way the trailer showed it, basically Supes if he was raised wrong. Or more accurately Alternate evil version. The reviews though destroyed any hope I had this was good enough to see in theaters. Sad really, with who Directed it.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

We gave up on watching tv for the most part and started watching movies pretty much nightly over the past few years. Yesterday were Fletch and Dolemite. Friday was Uncle buck. My wife missed most of these as her parents rented pretty much only Disney movies for them. She hadn't seen Ghostbusters or Star Wars until we met.
    Last edited by Lobotscomb; 08-25-2019 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    My hopes for this were really up there. The way the trailer showed it, basically Supes if he was raised wrong. Or more accurately Alternate evil version. The reviews though destroyed any hope I had this was good enough to see in theaters. Sad really, with who Directed it.
    Read a tweet when it came out that said "great premise, terrible execution" which is how I felt. Not familiar with the director, he only has one low budget feature under his belt, music videos and a bunch of shorts, which now that I think about it makes some sense now.

My bad I heard that it was written by a Gunn, and somehow though the Directer was one. Yeah, so i guess part of my hype came from thinking it was somebody. lol

Accidentally DVR the Lion King last night on Freeform because the listing had it as the 2019 movie. Which i kind of assumed as much, but it was cool to see it again. Really need to get that Movie on BRD!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Watched that Motley Crue movie The Dirt on Netflix. Pretty entertaining movie. I recommend it.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

I watched Brightburn over the weekend.

Page 1295 of 1300 FirstFirst ... 29579511951245128512931294129512961297 ... LastLast