Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Itís Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Itís Always Sunny In Philadelphia

I can't believe there is no thread for this show. I think this is the best show on TV, hands down.

Anyone watch the season 4 premier last night? Both new episodes were awesome. The first one was a little strange but still very good.

Re: Itís Always Sunny In Philadelphia

I love that show! I did watch the season premier last night, I loved it, and I thought it was hilarious about the cannibalism. Great show, I love it, they should play the reruns more often though, they almost never play reruns and I'm too cheap to buy season DVDs.

It a shame they donít show reruns more often. They have two new episodes a week for about six or seven weeks and then it just disappears until the next season. Usually youíll have to watch an episode at least two or three times to catch everything. Itís insane funny. It's like Seinfeld on crack.

I watched the season preimeire and I thought it was excellent and funny. I will definently be watching this show whenever its on. I thought the story when they tried to solve the gas crisis was hilarious!
    Am I crazy? Or am I so sane that I blew your mind?

For me this is the funniest show on television. I loved when Charlie cut the brakes at the end of the second episode. "Wild card [censored]!"
    "Always walk away from a fight. Then ambush." - Serge A. Storms

The fifth season will be starting next month. Anybody even watch this anymore?
    Am I crazy? Or am I so sane that I blew your mind?

Wow! Fifth season already. I'll definitely be checking it out.
    "Always walk away from a fight. Then ambush." - Serge A. Storms

Over the years I have whittled down my tv watching. It seems to come off as 'elitest', but I only watch shows with great writing.

This show has got some of the most 'skewed' comedy on the air today and IT RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you aren't familiar, the first three seasons are available on DVD, seasons one and two in one set. I can't wait for the new season to begin.
    We ALL know Han fired first.
    My Trade Feedback List

Green Man rocks!!! I thought the new season started in september...

oh yeah sunny and big bang are my current fave sitcoms.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast