Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Itís Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Re: Itís Always Sunny In Philadelphia

I thought Patrick Swayze's brother was going to make them a implied 'tasty' treat...Freakin Dee was killing me with her dancing...

These past three episodes have been major disappointments for me. There are some bright spots but over all it has been really hit or miss so far.

Hopefully next weeks episode picks up where season 5 left off in terms of laughs.

I really like this show. Funny stuff. Sweet Dee and Artemis just kill me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mildoo
    These past three episodes have been major disappointments for me. There are some bright spots but over all it has been really hit or miss so far.

Hopefully next weeks episode picks up where season 5 left off in terms of laughs.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe I'm just a total fan boy, but I love everything MacElhenny, Day, and Howerton touch.

This is the greatest show currently running on any network. Watch it!

"KITTEN MITTONS!!!"
    "I'm such a hardcore OT purist, I hate the title "A New Hope" being added!"
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Tusken_Raiders
    I thought Patrick Swayze's brother was going to make them a implied 'tasty' treat...Freakin Dee was killing me with her dancing...
    ive been seeing don swayze in alot of stuff lately. im waiting to see if he makes it onto sons of anarchy.

i dont know why but everytime they showed dee dancing i kept thinking of like manson girls, like some totally wasted half nuts 67 hippy field dancing.

I'm surprised they're not trying all to hard to hide Kate Olson's pregnancy. Either way, can't wait until tomorrow!!

Pretty solid episode tonight! I loved the training sequence! The podcasts were funny too!

Loved how they brought back the waitress, Crix, and Ben the solider. Also loved the hockey dream sequence!!

Classic episode...The Scarface song 'Take it to the Limit'....the hockey dream sequence...the podcast and the mullet...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast