Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Feedback for Tikkes

I just did a deal with Tikkes, and everything was smooth sailing.

A great Scummer to work with! Thanks again, Tikkes!

+50 intergalactic inter-web points
    My Feedback: *Attention* My entire remaining ME SW (3.75 and 6 inch scale) collection is up for sale in the Classifieds section of this site. Stop by and pick something up. TVC Barge populace figures etc!

Just sold a Tri-Droid to Tikkes. Everything went smoothly, great communication, quick payment, would gladly repeat business with this scummer.

Top notch trader. Great communication and fast payment. A pleasure dealing with him. Enjoy collecting!
    Sith Apprentice

Great purchase from a great seller with smooth service and rapid turnaround. A+. Thanks!
    Co-founder and contributor, Phantastic Geek
    Check out the Agents of SHIELD, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Jessica Jones podcasts and Star Trek: Discovery Podcast by Phantastic Geek on iTunes and http://phantasticgeek.com. Follow us on Twitter (@PhantasticGeek).

Quick shipping, nice pack job, Tikkes is a dude!
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Just purchased R5-K6 from Tikkes. Super smooth dealings from start to finish. Fair price, fast shipping, great communication. Would gladly work with this scummer again!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234