Re: Marvel Universe - v2

Found a few at WM today:
    Captain America
    Hulk (green)
    Wolverine (black/grey)
    Iron Man
    Silver Surfer

then from the Wolverine movie they had a bunch including Deadpool
    ...better get used to it, I'm still here and ain't going anywhere anytime soon.:p

Had a chance to actually pop open a case today at TRU and was able to finally pick up a few I needed - Daredevil and Stealth Iron Man. I was a bit surprised that there wasn't a Bullseye in the case - guess there is a different case assortment that adds him and leaves out another character.
    "This post does not seem to be relevant to reality therefore I am closing it." - Mike Mensinger

Glad MU and Wolverine Origins are shipping in mass to your areas- out here, ea. retailer i guess only got like one 1 or 2 cases of ea. and since I actually have a job and a life the 'chase' figures are long gone by the time I can get to these stores. Unless Target starts selling these, I guess I the only place I see Deadpool, Stealth IM or Bullseye is on ebay.

Deadpool is not rare. He's 2 per case in every case I've seen. Stealth IM has been in every case so far also.
    Don't become dependent on others for your own happiness.

Oh okay- so you've seen multiple cases huh? Multiple meaning more than 1? Guess you didn't read my post carefully.

So far, at 2 Wal-Marts, I've seen all of Wave 2, but only PART of Wave 1! NO Punishers, Daredevils, Black Panthers or Bullseyes, but everyone else, yes!

Just came from the Killeen Wally & they had a whole side of a mid-aisle 4-way loaded with them! They didn't have them out yesterday. Saw 8-10 red/gold Iron Mans, but only ONE Stealth Ops - which I took! Unless folks are going whole-hog on blue raspberry & leaving red/gold behind, I would say that S.O. is a variant!

Speaking of variants, I've seen LOTS of flame-on Torches, but NO flame-off ones. What's up with that?

couple of pics of my 2 favorites so far...

He's no good to me...at all.

Quote Originally Posted by tk421_1_2
    Oh okay- so you've seen multiple cases huh? Multiple meaning more than 1? Guess you didn't read my post carefully.
    There are no chase figures, and one of the ones you mentioned, DeadPool, is packed two per case instead of one. They just came out. Give it some time and you'll see more. All figures are packed one per case except for one or two who get double packed.

The case I opened was a Wave 1 case and had at least 1x quantity of ever figure in that wave with the exception of: 0 Bullseye, 2x Spiderman and 2x Wolverine. The Human Torch in this case was the Flame Off version which I've seen at least two of in the wild. I don't really think any of these, with time, are going to be difficult to acquire.
    "This post does not seem to be relevant to reality therefore I am closing it." - Mike Mensinger

I've been to 6 WM's and 1 TRU. 3 WM's didn't even have the figures. So between the other 3 and TRU I have seen 4 cases of Wolverine and only 3 of MU. There is a wave 1 case and a wave 1 revision case out now of MU. I haven't seen wave 2. All the Wolvie cases are the same and have 2 Deadpool's. I haven't seen any of the Wolvie movie figs yet. As was stated, there aren't any chase figures, just different assortments.
    Don't become dependent on others for your own happiness.

Page 51 of 1561 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast