Page 1461 of 1561 FirstFirst ... 4619611361141114511459146014611462146314711511 ... LastLast
Results 14,601 to 14,610 of 15610

Thread: Marvel Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Goldbug View Post
    I'm confused now. This thread is about Marvel Universe(now Infinite). I thought that included customs. Am I to assume I shouldn't post pictures of my collection dioramas?
    As did I. Frankly, I enjoy looking at SOMETHING given how abysmal Hasbro's own offering are. If anything, it further highlights how absolutely shameful and atrocious the latest figures from Hasbro are. It also shows frankly how lazy they are when you see how simple it is for Lord_Marvel to achieve things we actually would buy. Now, if the alternative is no Lord_Marvel posts, I expect this to be a very dead thread since Hasbro is offering nothing. At least he A) Contributes something positive to the thread by sharing his work with us and B) Give us something to talk about. Since Hasbro has given us next to nothing for over a year.

And I've turned to customs as well since Hasbro has decided to pursue 2.5 junk and push collectors to 6 inch. Sadly, I lack the skills myself but have turned to other more talented customizers. Here are two in fact. Parts from Vortious and painted by Symbiote. Two figures we stand little chance of ever getting from Hasbro: Kingpin and Victoria Hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldbug View Post
    I'm confused now. This thread is about Marvel Universe(now Infinite). I thought that included customs. Am I to assume I shouldn't post pictures of my collection dioramas?
    I thought this thread was intended for news and discussion of Hasbro's Marvel Universe 3.75" figures. Pictures of collections and customs should belong in a separate thread (such as the previously established CTR Customs thread).

Apparently tensions run high when the dry spell of news and/or releases goes on for too long.

I've honestly never seen it become a problem when people post customs in threads like this on other boards. I completely see the point that there are customs boards just for that, BUT even as a customizer and someone who goes there on occasion, how often do people really check them out?
    Last edited by xfamousnicknaro; 02-08-2015 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    Apparently tensions run high when the dry spell of news and/or releases goes on for too long.

I've honestly never seen it become a problem when people post customs in threads like this on other boards. I completely see the point that there are customs boards just for that, BUT even as a customizer and someone who goes there on occasion, how often do people really check them out?
    So you're basically reaffirming the fact that when people post pics of their customs bother here and in the customs thread it's because their craving attention?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    So why not just rename the thread "Lord_Marvel's customs thread"? Because that's what this thread seems to have become.

Sure the customs look great, but that's not why I'm here. I don't want to waste time scrounging around different websites for action figure news, I would rather just get my information from one source. Since this forum covers both the Rebelscum and Cool Toy Review websites, I come here. So, forgive me for assuming that a thread devoted to Hasbro's 3.75" Marvel line would actually focus on information regarding Hasbro's 3.75" Marvel line and not be a single forum member's vanity thread.
    I think that LM's work is great, but he does frequently post pictures on here. I regularly check this thread for info on MU/MI and it sometimes takes a while to load all of the pictures. It can be frustrating sometimes because it is hard to read ahead when it keeps pulling you back when it loads little by little. I do think that it would be better for customs to be posted in the customs thread if you are planning on posting them all the time, but it isn't a big deal if they are not, and definitely not worth hurting anyone's feelings over.
    As Captain America has said "There is only one God," and that is definitely Jesus Christ!

Quote Originally Posted by king_d View Post
    So you're basically reaffirming the fact that when people post pics of their customs bother here and in the customs thread it's because their craving attention?
    I mean, yes? Isn't that what artists do? Seems kind of silly not to share your work, especially when most people appreciate it.

By extention, couldnt posting ANYTHING on an Internet forum be seen as "craving" attention?

Yeah, there's so much news about this line. That LM;s customs are apparently distracting us from that topic...

IMO, if it weren't for his posts. This thread would have been buried long ago, from the sever lack of news! Sure, they may not belong here, but it's not exactly hurting anything.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Complain all you want..im still posting MU pics..custom or not. I do my part just like everyone else. I appreciate those who enjoy my pics,work and input. Im here to help out my fellow mu brothers. Dont like it...continue with you rants..ill post 100 more pics.

Good for you, LM. We need more like you on the internet.

Page 1461 of 1561 FirstFirst ... 4619611361141114511459146014611462146314711511 ... LastLast