Page 1 of 248 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro - Marvel Legends

Hasbro - Marvel Legends

MARVEL LEGENDS ARE BACK!

Hasbro is starting from scratch and I'm very impressed on their rebirth of these figures. From what i've seen the yare quite impressive (and this is coming from the guy who spit acid all over hasbro whe nit came to ML's) Thor, Steve Rodgers, and Terrax look amazing, Hope is also very well done. Ghost Rider is... interesting. Iron Man and Constrictor are kinda meh then again it's cool to see a 6 inch Constrictor

heres the group: http://www.toyark.com/news/san-diego...s-wave-1-4422/
    If you must Blink. Do it now.
    PSN: andosman33

"Master of Hidden and Ambiguous Sarcasm"

Re: \"New\" Hasbro Marvel Legends

I love that ML is coming back. Is it just me, or does that Extremis Iron Man look to short compared to Constrictor or Captain Rogers? It could be the angle or the leg stance but he looks short.
    Pillow-pants!

Not impressed so far. RIP toybiz
    "I don't want my life to imitate art, I want my life to be art." - Carrie Fisher
    Feedback

I'm happy about ML coming back. I haven't really gotten too into the MU stuff. Nice figures, but kind of expensive, plus the poor distribution and lack of characters/outfits I actually liked made me drag my feet on the MU line. I always felt I was getting more of a deal with ML. I'll probably get Klaw, Constrictor, and maybe Steve Rogers. I actually need to go back and pick up some of the last Hasbro ML, like the WM and Target exclusive waves.

hopefully Hasbro dosen't try to compete with Mattel and make Marvel Legends $15. Did they say they were going include comic in the Marvel Legends?, I ask because the MU comic packs are doing the same thing
    If you must Blink. Do it now.
    PSN: andosman33

"Master of Hidden and Ambiguous Sarcasm"

Honestly, with the prices of everything nowadays, $15 for a 6-7" ML figure and a BAF piece sounds about right. Adding a comic reprint will jack it up another $1-2, so I think I can do without the comic.

They already said the line would be $15.
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

I'm passing on the SDCC exclusive Thor; I'll just hope that I can find a Legends Wave 1 Thor with really good paint I already have the Marvel Select one, and he's really nice. Otherwise, from Wave 1, only Captain Rogers and Hope Summers really interest me, but I might go for Constrictor as he looked AWESOME a year or two ago when he was on display/pictured as a "hey, we'd like to make these guys as 2-packs--vote for 'em!" candidate. Klaw & Ghost Rider are the weak links for me. Wave 2, Bucky-Cap definitely. Not sure about the rest, tho if I ever decide to track down that Marvel Select Thanos, Drax would become a 'must'. Then I could have Thanos, Adam Warlock, and Drax all fighting on a shelf!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbymonkeys
    They already said the line would be $15.
    and at that price I'll be EXTREMELY selective.
    "I don't want my life to imitate art, I want my life to be art." - Carrie Fisher
    Feedback

Glad to see the line is back but the first wave is doing nothing for me.
    PSN ID: ​stormshadow138
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Nightwing77780
    My Feedback

Page 1 of 248 1231151101 ... LastLast