Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW CTR Feature: Flashback Friday!

Re: NEW CTR Feature: Flashback Friday!

VERY nice, Dan.

Are the Mego 3 3/4" Black Hole figures on the horizon?

Also, are these from your personal collection(s), or purchased for the site archive?

I can answer that for Curto. The Black Hole figures are on the horizon, since he borrowed mine to shoot, well minus STAR & Humanoid.

The Battlestar Galactica figures are also from my collection, along with a few other lines that he borrowed to be featured in future installments of Flashback Friday.

Sorry to answer the question for you Curto.

Not a problem. Last week's Galactica updates were not mine, because mine were lost long ago, with the exception of one blaster and the capes...that's because I gave Starbuck's cape to Luke (kind of a poncho, and turned him into my fan-fiction character "Logan Darklighter") and i gave the Adama cape to Lando...because I hated the plastic cape (that cape went to the blue Snaggletooth for some reason).

On tap for future Flashback Friday features are the following:
    - The Black Hole
    - Flash Gordon (this might not be a FF though...just a theme for a day)
    - Super Powers Collection, part 2

Starting next month, I'll be heading into the Marvel Universe with a series of Marvel Universe features. I posted a sneak peek way back in June, but I haven't had a chance until now to get back to it.

But I'll split up the Marvel stuff with other lines....just for a variety.

Anything else you'd like to see?

Tron
    Superman Animated

Yes, you can borrow them.

The next installment of Flashback Fridayfeatures a return to the SUPER POWERS COLLECTION line by Kenner. Thanks to some of my fellow collecting pals, I'm finally able to complete this line...something I've been wanting to do ever since the early days of Cool Toy Review.

009: Kenner's SUPER POWERS COLLECTION, Part 2

Now you can check out every figure in the classic line...what many consider to be one of the best toy linebs ever made.

Enjoy!

Technically, it's not complete until you have the Super Powers version of Cyborg.

There's still the vehicles, playsets and carrying case.

yeah yeah...WHATEVER!
    Maybe one day....but now I'm moving on to the Marvel Universe.

The next installment of Flashback Friday features the BLACK HOLE line by Mego. Based on the original Walt Disney science fiction movie, any science fiction fan from the late 1970s probably scored one or two of these figures themselves. I had most of the first series, but they've been broken or damaged from years of play. Never fear, though...thanks once again to forum member jediblood, we've got nearly the whole line of figures* for you to enjoy all day long!

010: Mego's THE BLACK HOLE

Enjoy!

(*) Stay tuned, because there's a special update coming later today on the missing figures.

Love the FBF features Curto; keep 'em coming! Any chance we'll see a Butch & Sundance run? CHiPS? M.A.S.H?

Just how rare (on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most rare) is the Humanoid piece? It's a really great looking figure...and it had soft good booties?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDubya
    Love the FBF features Curto; keep 'em coming! Any chance we'll see a Butch & Sundance run? CHiPS? M.A.S.H?

Just how rare (on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most rare) is the Humanoid piece? It's a really great looking figure...and it had soft good booties?
    10! On ebay it usually goes for a couple of thousand dollars. It may be one of the rarest figures of all.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast