Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Vader Focus Collectors

Vader Focus Collectors

Inspired by the Fett focus post, here is one for the Vader collectors. Post your recent buys/trades, links to Vader stuff, News, etc.

I myself focus on mostly Vader, but throw in the random Anakin items. I am just now getting into the Kubricks (which are pricey for their size) and Vader autographs.

Enjoy!
    Justin

Former screen name GenoRules

Re: Vader Focus Collectors, here\'s our post!

Among my character collections is my Vader Collection (I also do alien, godzilla, and to a smaller degree davy jones, creature from the black lagoon, venom, and batman/batmobiles.

here's a little portion of my collection from a few years back:

Nice collection. In the second picture, can you tell me the specifics of this (who made it? how big?). I really like it.

This has become my focus. I just got the Switcheroo plate (something I missed from my childhood and in great shape too). I am moving soon, so I will send pictures when I get it set up.
    Check out my collection on my homepage!

"Big Mistakey?"

I collect stuff from all corners of Star Wars collecting, but Vader is definitely my character focus.
    Here's the link to some of my Vader collection @ Webshots Gallery:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...10814482FUdRwf

I've added lots of stuff, but unfortunately haven't updated my photos in a long time. Need to get to that.

You can check out the rest of my collection by clicking the link in my signature.
    Cheers!
    Ariel Echevarria
    ariel-view.com

Quote Originally Posted by Todd_of_the_Sith
    Nice collection. In the second picture, can you tell me the specifics of this (who made it? how big?). I really like it.

This has become my focus. I just got the Switcheroo plate (something I missed from my childhood and in great shape too). I am moving soon, so I will send pictures when I get it set up.
    That's the original Life size Vader from Rubies / Michael Burnett Studio -- the helmet is made from an original mold -- not a screen used helmet, but screen used mold...it is far crisper - and more accurate paint scheme than the don post deluxe which I also have - the lenses are the wrong shape however, and the dome is a tad warped-- but has since become en vogue due to the shape of the new sith version helmet...

He is about 7 ft tall w the base - they made 500 and I've seen them drop like flies due to maltreatment -- there are far fewer today than more than 10 years ago when they were made --

Most of my collection is in a storage facility right now -- I need to move into a house with a large enough room to display the collection...

Quote Originally Posted by HinekenSkywalker
    I collect stuff from all corners of Star Wars collecting, but Vader is definitely my character focus.
    Here's the link to some of my Vader collection @ Webshots Gallery:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...10814482FUdRwf

I've added lots of stuff, but unfortunately haven't updated my photos in a long time. Need to get to that.

You can check out the rest of my collection by clicking the link in my signature.
    Cheers!
    Nice pieces - I'm still trying to acquire more of the hard-to-find stuff from Japan as well -- I've just found my holy grail - the reds 3' darth vader but I' will not see it for a few months...

more old pics...

hot toys chubby

Really cool Vader collection demorathis. I especially like the Attakus Vader!
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

The Vader I'm waiting for looks exactly like this -- this is the 2nd version of the Reds vinyl statue
    THIS ONE IS NOT MINE:

this is the first version --
    NOTE: THIS ONE IS NOT MINE:
    notice the different helmet sculpt (resembles the standard don post mask)

the following are more from my collection
    more attakus:

another ruvbies vader pic:

more random vader pics:

I don't have this:

I would like this humidifier from pepsi Japan:

don't have this - but I like the way attakus interpreted this pose better:

Wow, so much stuff. I'm surprised someone hasn't take on the task of making a database of all this stuff. If only I could hit the lottery! Some of this stuff is very expensive!
    Justin

Former screen name GenoRules

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast