Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Indiana Jones - Rumors and Confirmations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Indiana Jones - Rumors and Confirmations

Yeah, I'm ripping this off of Since1978's thread in the Legacy section, but this is a big line, I think it deserves one.

Confirmations: Basic 3 3/4"
    Confirmed either by release or by Hasbro in a Questions and Answers round.

Wave 1: [*] Indiana Jones (Fertility Idol) - Chachapoyan Temple Carving[*] Indiana Jones (Cairo) - Grail Tablet[*] Marion Ravenwood - Staff of Ra Headpiece[*] Sallah - Terracotta Horse[*] Monkey Man - Nurhachi's Urn[*] German Soldier - Sankara Stone[*] Cairo Swordsman - Terracotta Warrior

Wave 2: [*] Indiana Jones (Cystal Skull) - Diamond[*] Indiana Jones (Rocket Launcher) - The Dagger of Atreus[*] Mutt Williams ("Fonzie")- Spear of Destiny[*] Mutt Williams (Snake) - Eye of Horus[*] Irina Spalko - Cystal Skull of Akator[*] Colonel Dovchenko - Chalice of Kali[*] Russian Soldier - Ankh of Osirus[*] Cemetery Warrior - Funerary Mask[*] Ugha Warrior - Ancient Arrowhead

Wave 3 - The Last Crusade[*] Indiana Jones (The Last Crusade) - Chinese Dragon(?)[*] Colonel Vogel - Battle Axe of Leif Ericson[*] Dr. Elsa Schneider - False Grail [*] Grail Knight - Knight's Shield (hopefully to scale with the figure!)[*] Dr. Henry Jones - Holy Grail [*] Young Indy - Cross of Coronado

Wave 4 - Temple of Doom [*] Indiana Jones (torn shirt) - Eastern Island Head[*] Mola Ram - Temple of Doom Medallion[*] Short Round - Anubis Statue[*] Temple Thugee - Spartan Helmet[*] Thugee Guard - Aztec Sun Dial[*] Willie Scott (white dress) - Chinese Lion

Wave 5? - Raiders of the Lost Ark[*]Indiana Jones in German Disguise[*]Marion Ravenwood (white dress)[*]Toht[*]German Mechanic[*]Satipo

Exclusives
    Crystal Skeleton and Throne

Rumors: Basic 3 3/4"
    Dietrich - CONFIRMED Well of the Souls
    Toht Confirmed Toy News International
    No Hitler figure at all - Toy News International
    Marion in White Dress Confirmed Action Figs
    The Last Crusade Side-Car Confirmed Action Figs
    Donovan Confirmed Cool Toy Review

Hasbro confirmed that three of these Raiders were coming; Toht, Marion, German Mechanic, Indy in German outfit and Belloq in white suit. Oddly, four of these figures came out when only three were. (I'm not complaining!)

Confirmed: Deluxe - 3 3/4"[*]German on Motorcycle[*]German Soldier 2-Pack[*]Indiana Jones with the Ark[*]Indiana Jones and Horse[*]Marion Ravenwood and Cario Henchman[*]Temple Pitfall[*]Temple Trap[*]Mutt Williams (with motorcycle)[*]Deluxe Cairo Swords 2 (swordsman 2-pack)

Rumored: Deluxe - 3 3/4"
    Horse Re-Issue CONFIRMED Well of the Souls
    Indiana Jones and the Map Trap - Blister
    Indiana Jones and the Soul Trap - Blister
    Indiana Jones and the Rocket Sled -
    Blister
    Soul Trap, Rocket Sled -

Confirmed: Vehicles - 3 3/4"[*] Cargo Truck[*] Troop Car[*] Jungle Cutter[*] Cargo Truck - "real cloth canopy"

Confirmed: Battle Packs
    Ambush at Cairo: Indiana Jones (Cairo,) Marion Ravenwood, Monkey Man, x2 Cairo Henchmen
    Tank Showdown: Indiana Jones, Henry Jones Sr., Lt. Vogel, x2 German Soldiers

Re: Indiana Jones - Rumors and Confirmations

Great idea. I think that wave 4 was officially confirmed by Hasbro though we haven't seen pics yet. But I think that line up is set in (sankara) stone.
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

Ah, I thought only the Thug was confirmed. I think I'll keep them there until I can get a source just to make sure.

I could be wrong. I do know that the Thug is the only one we've seen a photo of, that I know definitely. . .
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

The Temple of Doom wave was confirmed via Wal-Mart's Computers. As was a bunch of other stuff.

6-53569-31614 -- Indiana Jones -- Last Crusade (?) (40661)
    6-53569-34278 -- Temple Guard (40824)
    6-53569-34274 -- Indiana Jones -- Temple of Doom (?) (40765)
    6-53569-34277 -- Willie Scott (40790)
    6-53569-34276 -- Short Round (40788)
    6-53569-34279 -- Mola Ram (40834)
    6-53569-34275 -- Temple Thug (34275)

6-53569-32996 -- Deluxe Mutt Williams (with motorcycle?) (40610)
    6-53569-34074 -- Deluxe Cairo Swords 2 (swordsman 2-pack?) (47385)

6-53569-34289 -- Cargo Truck (different number from the German one perhaps a US truck for KOTCS?) (46750)

6-53569-34343 -- Adv Heroes Indy / Elsa (46514)
    6-53569-34344 -- Adv Heroes Indy / Henry (46573)
    6-53569-34345 -- Vogel / Grail Knight (46584)

Added everything in the Wal-Mart computers to the confirmed list with appropriate markings.

This thread serves now as a sad reminder of what could have been with this line.
    Kerra Holt figure, please?

This brave trio fights to defend the Empire against Darth Vader's evil forces.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrebel1138
    This thread serves now as a sad reminder of what could have been with this line.
    Why yes it does.
    I am a Jedi, like my father before me!
    My Trade List & ask for customs link

ITS BACK ON AGAIN! Well, soon.....
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

YEAH! Well. I'm going to start a new thread, since the previous poster isn't with us anymore
    Kerra Holt figure, please?

This brave trio fights to defend the Empire against Darth Vader's evil forces.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast