Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Indiana Jones - Rumors and Confirmations

Re: Indiana Jones - Rumors and Confirmations

There is actually a sketch of what looks exactly like the Chinese Dragon artifact in the special features of the new Temple of Doom DVD release. Check out the galleries. The first one (with the props, I believe) has a sketch fairly early on that looks just like the artifact.
    "If everything's ready on the dark side of the moon, play the five tones."
    mrbyz

Quote Originally Posted by jodo
    The other henchman has pinstripes. -

the thug in the film that chases marion doesn't have a headscarf, just really bad teeth

Thats why Hasbro covered them up.
    ~ Jodo - Check out my latest photonovel: Era of Darkness Halloween Special - "Lurkers': Part 1! Updated Oct/27/17!

the cairo henchmen are cool. The more Indy figures, the better......
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

This list was a great idea.
    I am a Jedi, like my father before me!
    My Trade List & ask for customs link

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Broem
    I know what you mean about the scale of the Flying Wing. But honestly there probably would not be that many people going for a $40 airplane from an Indiana Jones film. Not like they would for a Star Wars vehicle I would not think.

I am surprised they can not make a tank for $20 though? They underscale an airplane but not a tank? Odd.

chances are that the germin mechanic might be released with the plane....if thats the case then that would leave marion in the dress, tohnt, and indy in germin outfit as the 3 to be made..belloch in the suit...maybe in a battle pack
    BO SHEK only greaser in star wars
    {||]====:::[||||]IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID http://www.myspace.com/cptn_horror6661071

Given the number of reused molds in this line already I wouldn't be surprised (and I wouldn't complain!) if they made a figure in a suit that could be reused for different characters - The body for a Belloq in white suit could also be the body for a Venice Catacombs Indy, Toht, and numerous other figures. In fact, I think I'll ask Hasbro about this in the Q&A.

There is no need to suggest to Hasbro about resuing a sculpt. With the figures you mentioned, they are extremely likely to be made anyway (with their own new sculpts.)

Please don't give Hasbro any ideas on how to cheapen the Indy line more, we are already getting the same set of legs with every basic Indy release...please don't make it more...

Wow - that Cairo Swordsman sculpt is really getting a workout!!

All three Cairo thug versions share everything except his head. Take a good look.

Wow, almost 1100 views!! I have a feeling that Indiana Jones will have a pretty good following for a while. Meanwhile, still scouting for new rumors!

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast