Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Indiana Jones - Rumors and Confirmations

Re: Indiana Jones - Rumors and Confirmations

So when do you think we will see photos of the Temple of Doom wave? I really hope we dont have to wait till SDCC!

Quote Originally Posted by darthjaybay
    So when do you think we will see photos of the Temple of Doom wave? I really hope we dont have to wait till SDCC!
    Oh god do I hope…I’ve been on the edge of my seat for TOD figures since they announced they were going to do Indy figures. I’m dying for a Mola Ram and Short Round. It’s been a long time coming.

I am actually looking forward to the indy more than anything. I have been looking forward to the indy with the torn sleeve since this line was announced! Next would be Mola Ram. Hope we get some deluxe TOD sets as well. The bridge would be excellent!!!!

Confirmations: Basic 3 3/4"
    Confirmed either by release or by Hasbro in a Questions and Answers round.

Wave 1: [*] Indiana Jones (Fertility Idol) - Chachapoyan Temple Carving[*] Indiana Jones (Cairo) - Grail Tablet[*] Marion Ravenwood - Staff of Ra Headpiece[*] Sallah - Terracotta Horse[*] Monkey Man - Nurhachi's Urn[*] German Soldier - Sankara Stone[*] Cairo Swordsman - Terracotta Warrior

[/QUOTE]
    where's belloq?

Quote Originally Posted by MARK2D2
    I'm intrigued by the Cairo Swordsmen two pack. Can anybody confirm that the number is different from the Marion/Cairo Henchman two pack?
    It's different and pictured at Entertainment Earth:

Glad I passed on the Marion/Cairo Thug 2-pack!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

henchman with marion is a little bit different to the two cairo swordsmen, he has a grey belt as opposed to the cream & white coloured ones

The other henchman has pinstripes. -

~ Jodo - Check out my latest photonovel: Era of Darkness Halloween Special - "Lurkers': Part 1! Updated Oct/27/17!

I think the Chinese dragon is the artifact in this pic. It is supposed to come with Last Crusade Indy, right?

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mo...ze=600&start=0

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray
    I'm intrigued by the Cairo Swordsmen two pack. Can anybody confirm that the number is different from the Marion/Cairo Henchman two pack?

I like the idea of the two packs in the sense that we get army builders, but sculpts are the same and quite frankly they're not that good. The German soldiers are an example where I'd gladly buy multiples if the sculpt was better and they all didn't look identical. Granted they did change the head sculpt, but that's it - not even a pouch or a hand or something else (at least the different paint application helps).

Quote Originally Posted by richalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray

I like the idea of the two packs in the sense that we get army builders, but sculpts are the same and quite frankly they're not that good. The German soldiers are an example where I'd gladly buy multiples if the sculpt was better and they all didn't look identical. Granted they did change the head sculpt, but that's it - not even a pouch or a hand or something else (at least the different paint application helps).
    Meh, the Cairo Henchman all looked almost the same any way. I like these figures! They may be simple retools, but they work.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast