Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Indiana Jones - Rumors and Confirmations

Re: Indiana Jones - Rumors and Confirmations

Dont forget about the confirmed Indy Battlepacks. Curto posted the DPCI # weeks ago... Really anxious to find out whats in those packs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by darthjaybay
    Dont forget about the confirmed Indy Battlepacks. Curto posted the DPCI # weeks ago... Really anxious to find out whats in those packs!!!
    Can you get me a link? I haven't heard about these.

awesome thread, this should be sticky-ed.
    Plus Dietrich has been confimed now too.......
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain
    awesome thread, this should be sticky-ed.
    Plus Dietrich has been confimed now too.......
    I have him listed under Rumors as confirmed, because right now there's no wave for him.

Curto mentioned the battle packs in the old Indiana Jones V2 discussion, when the indy was in the Movie toys thread section. V1 and V2 are no longer there? Not sure where the Mod put them, but i found this on another site:
    087-06-2069 Indy Battle Packs $19.99

oh man, the flying wing from Raiders is getting made???? awsome! are you guys sure about that? i wish i could see as link, that is so cool if its true!

also, they said that they would announce whats in store for 2009 at san diego comic con, when is that going to be?

Comic con is in July. And Hasbro did hint about a scaled down Flying wing as possibly being in the works. The only problem is that it would be in the $19.99 vehicle assortment... Which personally, i dont mind as long as we get one!

Hasbro never actually confirmed the Flying Wing. They stated in a Q & A on thePrivateUniverse.uk that if they produced one they would slot it into the $20.00 price range.
    I'd personally rather not have one if it was going to be another Sith Infiltrator.

Quote Originally Posted by RebelTrooper1138
    [*] Indiana Jones (The Last Crusade) - Chinese Dragon(?)
    The dragon might be from this. Definitely one of the coolest artifacts I remember from the old Find Your Fate books...

Its also possible that it has something to do with the xbox game the Emperor's tomb.
    Always on the look out for B-wing Pilot related stuff

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast