Page 3 of 235 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Indiana Jones Edition

Re: Recent Acquisitions - Indiana Jones Edition

Picked up the Cairo Indy tonight. Originally I wasn't going to get him because of the crappy action feature, but since I've decided to collect most of the line I went ahead and got him. I'm getting all of the Indys first and then I'll move on to other characters. I took the whip from the KOTCS Indy w/ jacket and gave it to to him and for just sitting on a shelf he's not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueStar
    Earlier I bought the cargo truck, Mutt with jacket (and mostly decent pain apps ), and a second Indy with horse (keeping one carded because I expect to see the horse corrected to white). The horse is a great toy! Fully posable, more so than the Lord of the Rings 6" scale horsies. I'm glad that the saddle and reins are removable... it makes customizing the horse easier Thinking about getting another just for the hell of it and making the horse black for... well, anyone, maybe even Luke Skywalker
    How about making him into the Last Crusade Horse?
    "I got this! I'm gonna hit him with the 'ex-wife'!" "What?" ('ex-wife fails) "Hammer tech?" "Yeah".Need Han from Shield Gen Asslt BP!

I thought about that, but it seems Hasbro are planning on reusing the horsey mold again. I think I read that in our Q&A, or the one at www.wellofthesouls.com.
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

Yesterday I picked up the deluxe German Soldier set, Indy w/ Ark, and Irina Spalko.
    In addition to those, I have the German Soldier, Whip- Cracking Indy, Cairo Swordsman, and Monkey Man. With a bit of work (forcing the head down onto the peg) you can get a sweet Cairo Indy from the deluxe w/ ark and whip- cracking action:
    Check out my forums!
    www.freeforum101.com/hang

Quote Originally Posted by brand42
    Quote Originally Posted by jodo
    Oh wow, I didn't know that the Jungle Cutter was out! I need to buy it now!
    Yep, it sure is out! I'm in Los Angeles, CA btw and so this looks like the usual pattern of West Coast appearances first and then other parts of the country later on.

It's a really great vehicle and the rubbery curtain on the right side of the cockpit was a nice surprise. Usually that part would be part of the plastic mold.
    Well, I guess I'll start searching next week or so then.
    ~ Jodo - Check out my latest photonovel: Era of Darkness Halloween Special - "Lurkers': Part 1! Updated Oct/27/17!

Picked up "Taters of the Lost Ark" today, just a fun thing to have!
    I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

Thus far I've bought Indy w/ark (mainly for the ark) and Indy w/fertility idol.

CloneWarsInsider forum member Battlefield and many other members have already found this.

Found in San Leranzo, CA.

wow, cool! i want to see this thing in action before i buy it though.

You can see it in the trailers when good ol' Indy fires his rocket launcher at it.

But I'll wait as well.

Page 3 of 235 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast