Page 2 of 1236 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Legacy Edition

Re: Recent Acquisitions - TLC Edition

Thanks for the pics gorkoracing, the Yarna looks a lot more detailed than I thought it would -didn't expect such high articulation either.

Bold looks outstanding! This figure looks to be comparable to the VTSC X-Wing Pilot Luke for '06, but with a better head sculpt. I am glad to see that Hasbro are making new sculpts for the Rebel Pilots instead of going the stormtrooper route of using the same body for every new release. (Han and Luke, Comic packs) Now we need a 6 foot tall male sculpt for the many Rebel pilots that everyone are waiting for.
    Monty70's Feedback

'If I live too long, I'm afraid I'll die." The Kinks

My first TLC acquisition - Droid Factory Han/R-3PO from Wal-Mart.com.

I found all of the droid factory sets at Walmart this morning.

Someone in the TAC Recent Acqs said they found the new wave of comic packs. Anyone have an idea of who is in this assortment?

You mean the Asajj Ventress/Tol Skorr Wave?

I have the Han/R-3PO so far.
    I'm Dancing Like A Monkey!!!!

Lets bake cookies, I like Cookies!!!

Desfiy > Connyr > Desfiy > Connyr?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBEN
    I think so. Does it also have Anakin and Durge? Whoever posted it didn't say what was in the wave.

EDIT: Now that I looked back on the thread, Neal says it may be the Lando/Stormie wave.

Quote Originally Posted by M_Kunst
    I think so. Does it also have Anakin and Durge? Whoever posted it didn't say what was in the wave.

EDIT: Now that I looked back on the thread, Neal says it may be the Lando/Stormie wave.
    AZ member Ares_X found the new comic packs this morning, and it is indeed the Wookie/Clone, Lando/Stormtrooper and Dooku/Anakin wave.

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa
    Quote Originally Posted by M_Kunst

AZ member Ares_X found the new comic packs this morning, and it is indeed the Wookie/Clone, Lando/Stormtrooper and Dooku/Anakin wave.
    I found these this morning as well. They may have been there when I found the droid factory sets as they were on a back endcap I had not checked yesterday.

Found the all the Walmart Exclusives, the 3 Comic Book 2-Packs and the 6 Droid Factory 2-Packs . So I'm caught up, come on SDCC and July 26th .
    -VICTORY IS OURS-
    -YOU WILL JOIN US-
    visit your imperial recruitment center now.

Page 2 of 1236 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast