Page 441 of 441 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441
Results 4,401 to 4,405 of 4405

Thread: Millennium Falcon

Quote Originally Posted by Bricago View Post
    I think it's at 1:28:55 in TLJ.
    I agree the little craft that Rey rides in to get from the Falcon to Snoke's ship looks very similar.
    When the Legacy Collection BMF came out, I recall reading that the tiny ship is actually a tip of the hat to the explorer craft that chewbacca used way back in the Wookiee Storybook that came out in 1978. It's not an exact match by any means but there are similarities.
    Last edited by skywalker1973; 04-01-2019 at 02:59 PM.

I always wanted this and picked one up today on letgo new in the box for $150. The box was beat up but the ship is minty and complete everything still in sealed bags. Funny thing is every time a nearly complete one came up on letgo i was a day late and a dollar short. Glad I waited super grateful for this find. Just put it together cant wait to explore all the features.
    Last edited by Lobotscomb; 05-21-2019 at 11:15 PM.

Wow, you got a really good deal on that. I think congratulations are in order for anyone picking up a Legacy Falcon. Definitely a must have for anyone collecting 3.75" Star Wars toys. Even after all these years, I still get lots of enjoyment having it on display.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Does anyone know the size comparison of the actual satellite dish on this falcon versus previous versions? I am trying to replace the rectangle one on my force awakens falcon and am trying to figure out which circular one would be the best fit/color match? At first I assumed the Legacy one would be too big but in most pics/videos I see, it seems smaller in comparison to the rest of the ship than the other smaller falcons' dish's are. If anyone has suggestions as to which one might work best or if they simply have dimensions of each please let me know. Fyi, this is the Falcon I am looking to get the dish for. Its the one most people think is crappy with its popout Nerf feature, but I weathered it and I think it looks good now so I am just trying to demodernize it a bit Thanks
    Last edited by jediwampa1980; 05-30-2019 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Wow, you got a really good deal on that. I think congratulations are in order for anyone picking up a Legacy Falcon. Definitely a must have for anyone collecting 3.75" Star Wars toys. Even after all these years, I still get lots of enjoyment having it on display.
    I wish this was available again. Honestly i dont know how i made do without one.

Page 441 of 441 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441