Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 145

Thread: Protective Sleeves for Artwork

  1. #21

    Re: Protective Sleeves for Artwork

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedji
    Looks like several sizes are available, and at a discount
    Thanks for the link!

    I'll probably pick up the 18x24 and...after I measure the McQuarrie portfolio prints, one or two for those!
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

  2. #22

    Re: Protective Sleeves for Artwork



    That's a GREAT idea! Thanks for sharing Coz!
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

  3. #23

    Re: Protective Sleeves for Artwork

    These will be great for getting autographs and keeping them safe during a con too. The link is a great help, I know I'll be using it very soon.

  4. #24

    Re: Protective Sleeves for Artwork

    Waiting on a CJ print to arrive, as well as a ROTJ McQuarrie portfolio - then I'll be ordering a couple of the item mentioned above.

    Coz - do the Staggs prints fit?
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

  5. #25

    Re: Protective Sleeves for Artwork

    I stopped in at a HobbyLobby last week and picked up a 11"x14" profolio. It works great for putting autographed pics and some small art prints I have in.

  6. #26

    Re: Protective Sleeves for Artwork

    Quote Originally Posted by SITHSPAWN
    I stopped in at a HobbyLobby last week and picked up a 11"x14" profolio. It works great for putting autographed pics and some small art prints I have in.
    Ahhh, didn't realize HobbyLobby had these in store.....
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

  7. #27

    Re: Protective Sleeves for Artwork

    I was just wasting time while waiting for somebody and decided to check it out. It cost me $15.99 plus tax. The 11"x14" was the largest they had though.

  8. #28

    Re: Protective Sleeves for Artwork

    Quote Originally Posted by SITHSPAWN
    I was just wasting time while waiting for somebody and decided to check it out. It cost me $15.99 plus tax. The 11"x14" was the largest they had though.
    Ohh, I see. I need much larger! Thanks for saving me a trip.
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

  9. #29

    Re: Protective Sleeves for Artwork

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeek
    Waiting on a CJ print to arrive, as well as a ROTJ McQuarrie portfolio - then I'll be ordering a couple of the item mentioned above.

    Coz - do the Staggs prints fit?
    Yes they do. Got both of mine out of storage today and put them in the portfolio.

  10. #30

    Re: Protective Sleeves for Artwork

    Quote Originally Posted by Coz
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeek
    Waiting on a CJ print to arrive, as well as a ROTJ McQuarrie portfolio - then I'll be ordering a couple of the item mentioned above.

    Coz - do the Staggs prints fit?
    Yes they do. Got both of mine out of storage today and put them in the portfolio.
    Sweet. Good to know.
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •