Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Protective Sleeves for Artwork

Re: Protective Sleeves for Artwork

I wish I had some pics available for you, but I can't take any at the moment.

If it helps, I generally order the Archives (4 mm) with one open end. For example, for standard comic art pages, I use 1218R. They also let you order any number of sleeves, not just 10, 50, or 200. Of course, the more you order, the cheaper they are!

Hope that helps some,

Scott
    "The dark side is strong in me, for I am Sith."
    Asajj Ventress - Clone Wars, Episode 6

As a poster collector, I've bought hundreds of mylar and poly bags from http://www.bagsunlimited.com/. They are well known in the poster community and very reliable.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away.
    http://nssrolled.smugmug.com/ for the most high res poster pictures on the web!

Man, I wish I'd paid attention to this thread earlier. I had a lot of problems after getting photos autographed and buying some prints from WWLA this weekend. Now I know to bring sleeves with me next time. I could find anything to put them in at the con!

I picked up an Itoya portfolio at comic con. It holds up to 18x24. While I do have bigger prints, many are 18x24 or below. This seemed like a good way to be able to at least look at some of my collection without touching them. I like it so far. It was only 45 bucks and holds up to 48 prints.

Coz -

That looks incredible.

I'm sold! Gotta get one of these pronto.

BTW ~ any chance I can use a Jedi mind trick on you and convince you to let me buy that AH Fett print. I must own that.
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

Does it come in any other sizes? I'd like to put all my McQuarrie prints from the portfolios in one....
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

Yes it comes in many sizes, if you click on the pick with the label you can see all the sizes. there are quite a few.

Keepin that AH fett.

Very nice! It'd probably be a good way to get (and keep) a print flat if you want to frame it.

Great tip, Coz! Thanks for sharing!
    Sharon:
    www.DarthShader.com

Looks like several sizes are available, and at a discount

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast