Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread: Scale Millennium Falcon WIP

A big thank you to everyone for the continued interest. Life has put this project on the back-burner for far too long, although I hope to have some updates soon. I've actually been toying (pun intended) with some redesigns of several parts of the ship for the last few weeks, perhaps even a major overhaul of what's been done so far. Also, since my goal has always been to achieve screen-accuracy, I've been heavily studying the new areas of the Falcon that were shown in "Solo", and trying to incorporate them into the design, as well.
    take a look at my Millennium Falcon project at: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1003955

I just found this and all I can say is: wow! I'm utterly impressed by the care, love and time you are putting in this fantastic project and I hope you are able to finish it one day. If I had the space (or the money) I'd try to do something similar for the Ghost, but I'm also quite happy just following your project. Keep up the astounding work!

I can't get over the Landing Gear and the detail as to their mechanics - simply stunning. May I ask if they retract or are they static? PLEASE don't stop building this! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by cyborg_jawa View Post
    I can't get over the Landing Gear and the detail as to their mechanics - simply stunning. May I ask if they retract or are they static? PLEASE don't stop building this! lol!
    The landing gear is inoperable
    take a look at my Millennium Falcon project at: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1003955

Quote Originally Posted by rogue1 View Post
    A big thank you to everyone for the continued interest. Life has put this project on the back-burner for far too long, although I hope to have some updates soon. I've actually been toying (pun intended) with some redesigns of several parts of the ship for the last few weeks, perhaps even a major overhaul of what's been done so far. Also, since my goal has always been to achieve screen-accuracy, I've been heavily studying the new areas of the Falcon that were shown in "Solo", and trying to incorporate them into the design, as well.

I'm late to this party it's beautifully done so far rogue1! I have a couple of well and truly stalled projects myself so I know how it feels. But I recommend leaving the redesigns till later if you don't mind me saying. Do the other bits first and then circle back round.

Anyway best of luck watching with interest cheers!

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354