Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legacy Collection General Discussion Thread

The Legacy Collection General Discussion Thread

Have any burning questions not covered by the specific product and wave threads that are in this section? Post them here! We'll use this space as a catch-all, for the quick discussions that have required separate threads in the past.

Remember - we're still posting NEWS and specific RUMORS in ther news and rumor central thread, and will launch new threads based on what gets posted in that thread - while the mods sometimes get the news first, more often than not, it's a member at large that finds the scoop - so keep those posts coming in the news and rumor thread.

Thanks!

'78
    40+ YEARS of 3.75" collecting, 3.75" should always drive the line!

Re: TLC General Discussion - v.1

I think this is a great compromise. Kind of like a mini-Wuher's for the TLC crowd.

Here's a "random" TLC post/inquiry:

Since the CW line has it's own section in the archives, I think TLC should have one as well, especially since the packaging was revealed at Toy Fair. Then we can get the confirmed items listed.

Also, a quick suggestion to Mr Curto - Would it be possible to post a quick shot, say from Toy Fair, of each announced product in the archive that is not yet "in hand" for detailed photos? This might make the archive an easier place to find a quick reference shot of an as-yet-to-be-released item.

Anyway, thanks for this thread!

Another random question: When should we expect the first items from TLC to start showing up on shelves?

Sometime in July.

Quote Originally Posted by delta1162
    Sometime in July.

7/26 expected shelf date

What will be interesting will be to see if there's a street data for the TLC items, or if that only applies to the CW line. I could see first TLC items slipping out earlier in July if there's not a hard and fast street date.

'78
    40+ YEARS of 3.75" collecting, 3.75" should always drive the line!

I would like to see the 1st waves of TLC, the comic packs from TLC, and the EVO sets all drop on that day. I would love to get that big clump of stuff out of the way fast.
    I am a Jedi, like my father before me!
    My Trade List & ask for customs link

Maybe I missed it during all my whining about '08, but did they ever announce which films will be represented in TLC? I know there's a second ROTJ wave coming, but what else? Any ANH or ESB?
    JTA: a wretched hive of scum and idiocy. You should be cautious.

Palp's feedback thread

i'm patiently waiting for whatever "here's what i heard from a hasbro rep at toy fair" rumors that curto and other people have been sitting on.... werent we supposed to get some good rumors last week?

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast