Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: The Legacy Collection General Discussion Thread

I was always sure it was him that Grevious kills. But that micro series isn't cannon, so it doesn't really matter as they can just give him another death if it was him.

I have K'kruhk also But we opened him and well, his Robe is mixed in with a bag of about a dozen other Jedi robes from that era. I'll never sort them out.

I always thought it was cannon because it ties into Ep. 3 with Grievous kidnapping Palpatine and also Grievous is coughing and having a hard to breathing due to Mace Windu force choking him as he escapes.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

That was K'kruhk who was struck down by Grievous. Pre-Disney canon states that he was gravely injured, but not dead, and entered hibernation to heal himself. The others thought he had died and left his body. K'kruhk survived well into the Legacy era.
    UPDATED! Check out my handy worksheet, listing every 1/18th release from 1978 till now
    Easily filtered on source, line, type, product, character name, species and category. Updated till 10-7-2018
    http://www.filedropper.com/rushiesrebelscumfile

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334