Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Posting Policy on CW & TLC Lines

Re: Posting Policy on CW & TLC Lines

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis
    Isn't it about time for us to be able to post in TLC since it's over?
    Why would you want that? Use the Thread Index to find an appropriate thread for your topic, there is always a "General Discussion" thread on each section that you can use. I personally like the way it is managed so there is no useless clutter on the boards.
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan
    Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis
    Isn't it about time for us to be able to post in TLC since it's over?
    Why would you want that? Use the Thread Index to find an appropriate thread for your topic, there is always a "General Discussion" thread on each section that you can use. I personally like the way it is managed so there is no useless clutter on the boards.
    Geez, if it's such a problem just forget I said anything! I'm sorry that every other section has gotten free posting except this one. I'm sorry if it's illogical to have free posting on every other section that has been discontinued except TLC.

• Rest in Peace Drewe Henley. •
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

I highly doubt it will change on the current forum, maybe on the new forums when they go live it could be different.

Everything is covered atm - every figure, vehicle etc already has a thread going where discussion can continue, if not the general discussion thread is a good place to discuss any topics you wish to discuss.

I can't start a new thread in Legacy or TAC. In what areas may I begin a thread?
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
    I can't start a new thread in Legacy or TAC. In what areas may I begin a thread?
    You can start threads in any section of the forum except for the Vintage, Clone Wars and Legacy sections of the forum, for these sections you'll need to contact a moderator to start it up. You can start TAC threads in the TAC section

Banned

Why cant a thread be started in this forum, this forum is dying because of this, it makes no sense at all..

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFortuna View Post
    Why cant a thread be started in this forum, this forum is dying because of this, it makes no sense at all..
    What do you mean?

Check the thread index here to find a thread related to the topic you want to post about:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t952128/

If you can't find a thread that is appropriate, then you can discuss your topic here:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1081692/

If you really feel that your topic is significant enough to start a new thread, then contact a moderator (GNT, AnthonyP, mike ritter, etc.)
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFortuna View Post
    For more options to display all the threads, scroll down to Thread Display Options, select Show threads from the... Beginning and then click Show Threads located on the right . Why do you want to start another thread ?, there are 2322 threads .

If you can find your topic in all 2322 threads then you can reply here :

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1071354/ 08-22-2011, 08:33 AM

GNT likes to start new threads, maybe you should contact him first :

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1081692/ 05-14-2012, 04:27 PM
    -VICTORY IS OURS-
    -YOU WILL JOIN US-
    visit your imperial recruitment center now.

Banned

Thanks guys, i didnt realise that all those were threads, my mistake, its just i havnt seen a sub forum set up like this before, im used to seeing peoples personal threads up not a group of threads already put up for people to answer to, i was trying to start a thread and couldnt find the button to do it, as i said my mistake, i just couldnt understand why one couldnt start a thread, thanks for clearing that up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123