Thread: My Collection (Pics to be added)

My Collection (Pics to be added)

Hi all hear are some pics of my loose collection, I posted in the Vintage, but will be adding pics of Modern Prequil figs as time allows.

http://community.webshots.com/album/...RdwEsK?start=0
    there are worse things than being alone but it often takes decades to realize this and most often when you do it's too late and there's nothing worse than too late.

Re: My Collection (Pics to be added)

Very nice collection you have there.
    "There is no Palpatine. No Empire. No Jedi. There is no light, no darků just you and I here now."
    ―Darth Maul to Obi-Wan Kenobi

Wow, that is truly an amazing collection. I meticulously looked at all of your photos with great enthusiasm. We have very similar collections, although you have much, much more vintage stuff than me, and maybe a bit more clones. How long have you been collecting? I've only been collecting really since 2005's Rots stuff.

My favorites in your collection are the vintage cantina, and the vintage hoth setup.

My childhood Hammerhead must've had paint loss on his head, because it was only yesterday that I realized he's shadily looking over his shoulder. Yours is a good example of that paint job.

Nice collection!

Hi, thanks for the comments, about 1/2 of the vintage I still retained from childhood. I started collecting again in Febuary of 2004, and started collecting the modern stuff when ROTS came out. Check back, as I will be adding pics of the prequil collection/s and neoclassic, All loose and displayed..
    there are worse things than being alone but it often takes decades to realize this and most often when you do it's too late and there's nothing worse than too late.

That';s a really great collection! I envy you for the cool vintage Imperial troopers you have there!!
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away