Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hotel Information (Master Thread)

Re: Hotel Information (Master Thread)

and the coolest thing about the kiosk and convenience store food is that it is really fresh and good quality (unlike convenience stores in australia!!)
    unless we come across a hidden gem,we're looking at AUS$1500 for airfares,$900 would be sweet! envy anyone who can get that price

Thank you very much for all the infos guys, it really help me a lot.

I do not know if I could do the trip this year, planes tickets are way higher here ( 3278 $ for 2 people and a weekly room).

I wonder if going to the USA and then going to Japan could not be cheaper.....

Thanks again for the info guys, please continue

Hi All,
    Has anyone heard from the CJapan hotel-people/company: JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc? I have sent 3 emails and am sending a fourth. I have heard nothing. I need to book hotels for a bazillion people! The Cjapan site says, "JTB GMT has reserved rooms near the event venue for Star Wars Celebration Japan attendees. Please email JTB GMT at swcj@jtb.jp for detailed hotel information and reservations." I read this, I email and I hear the chirp of a bazillion of crickets.

Have any of you booked hotel rooms yet?
    ~Alyssa
    Always looking for Kenner US, Kenner Canada & Takara Sea Wees prototypes, unproduced! Love those little mermaids!

I'm just about to... I'll let you know how it goes.

Alyssa...I did'nt wait, when CJ was first announced I booked at the New Otani which I thought was the relatively closest, and nicest place, to the event center. It was costly, but they have a lot of very nice features and you get a discount if you are a club member (free to join). I noticed a lot of Hotels in the area were/are blocked out for the CJ timeframe so "something" must be going on

Ross
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

That might be the way to do it.

If JTB can get you discounted hotel rooms (they are a travel agency after all), then they might be worth waiting for. What you could do is try calling your local branch or the one in your nearest city. They might be able to call head office or something and get things moving a little quicker.

Else you can cut out the middle man and start contacting a few hotels directly, or book online if that option is available. Don't be too concerned about the language thing, it you're patient and if it's a big hotel or hotel chain it shouldn't be much of an issue.

I did my hotel reservation online this morning. I realize my situation is different though.

I dont know how long this has been up, but I just saw a link for the hotel bookings.

https://act.jtbgmt.com/gmt/ssl/SWCJ.asp

They did not have my hotel the New Otani, but maybe because it was so expensive?

Site map here:

http://www.m-messe.co.jp/makuhari_e.html

Ross
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

Hi everyone,
    I just wanted to let you know that we (the mystery - now named associates) have been confirmed at the APA Hotel & Resorts Tokyo Bay Makuhari. Big thanks to the convention organizers and Megumi at JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc for booking us all in the same hotel.
    Your help and patience is invaluable.
    HUGE Hugz and Kissez
    Love,
    Alyssa
    Always looking for Kenner US, Kenner Canada & Takara Sea Wees prototypes, unproduced! Love those little mermaids!

I wanna go but the hotel prices scare me a little - if there is anyone with space OR who's local to Seattle, and it's the Airfare that is causing second thoughts, please contact me if you are a bit flexible on dates - I can't get you there free but I can POSSIBLY get you a discounted trip if you were to fly with me.
    Anywhere is Possible.

hotel california!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123