PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Hunts

hoth_rebel
12-10-2007, 12:47 PM
If anyone collects hot wheels treasure hunts I found 2 of the #11 cadillacs yesterday. I'm not sure what these things go for. Can someone please tell me? I want to sell these.

Randy_S
12-10-2007, 12:58 PM
my friend is an avid HW collector, the newer treasure hunts go for about 10-15 normally, unless you find someone desperate or you have some some of the first in the nation then they go for stupid amounts on ebay

Professor
12-10-2007, 03:42 PM
If anyone collects hot wheels treasure hunts I found 2 of the #11 cadillacs yesterday. I'm not sure what these things go for. Can someone please tell me? I want to sell these.

Why don't you take your Hot Wheels scalping [censored] somewhere else, ok. We don't need ******bags like you around here.

DT_SnaggleYak
12-10-2007, 04:43 PM
As Sammy Davis Jr. would say...

"OUCH!" http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

hoth_rebel
12-10-2007, 05:11 PM

Why don't you take your Hot Wheels scalping [censored] somewhere else, ok. We don't need ******bags like you around here.

PM.SENT!!

Buffalo_MC
12-10-2007, 06:00 PM
You could likely find a similar post on a hot wheels site, "If anyone collects Star Wars figures I found 2 of them there gold coin figures yesterday. I'm not sure what these things go for. Can someone please tell me? I want to sell these."
Go scalp somewhere else.

Professor
12-10-2007, 07:38 PM

PM.SENT!!

Send as many nasty PMs as you want to me. C'mon, Treasure Hunts? Has it really come to this? Don't be that guy... don't be that guy.