PDA

View Full Version : Who has been the toughest 25th Anniversary figure

Tennyson
12-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Who has been the toughest 25th Anniversary figure for you to locate? I would have to say for me it is Zartan. I have only seen him once. I now have waves 1-3 carded and all of them loose except Zartan, Cobra Officer, Snake Eyes w/timber(I saw these every where and now they are gone), and Shipwreck.

Red5Mustang
12-08-2007, 07:10 PM
I have had no trouble finding any of the figure including variants except for the yellow Stalker. I think itís like the Yeti. People say they exist but all Iíve seen of them is blurry pictures.

ThorOakenfelder
12-08-2007, 07:22 PM
I haven't seen a yellow stalker or a shark tattoo Shipwreck

Deak_Starkiller
12-08-2007, 10:26 PM
Ditto above plus the Snake Eye w/timber variant.

Skywalker73
12-09-2007, 12:37 AM
Flint was the hardest for me until recently i got x3 of him and Cobra Officer. I have also not seen a single variant at all??. I need Storm Shadow, Cobra Officer to complete my wave 1-3 minus the variant's. Anyone have those 2? i would trade a flint for both or offer anything else to get those 2! to complete my waves.

NeoMikomi
12-10-2007, 12:07 AM
How hard are these going to be to track down? Variants I could care less about but so far I haven't had too much issues finding any of the new Joes.

Darth_Brett
12-10-2007, 12:48 AM
Zartan. Still haven't seen him ever. The rest have all been readily available. I even found wave 5 just yesterday!

Skywalker73
12-10-2007, 03:36 AM
Zartan. Still haven't seen him ever. The rest have all been readily available. I even found wave 5 just yesterday!

Really there is a bunch at my Wal-Mart no wave 4 or 5 though and i have 2 myself (Zartan). Would you be willing to trade a Wave 5 figure or Wave 4 figure for a Zartan?. I still have not seen any Wave 4 yet http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif I also have 2 Flints for trade.

I am looking for>

Wave3- Sgt Stalker (yellow camo, 1st release)
Wave 4- Duke (w/ backpack), Roadblock, Gung-Ho, Destro (v1), Cobra Air Trooper.
Wave 5- Snow Job, Blade Destro (v2, Iron Grenadiers), Sgt Flash.

solid_strider
12-10-2007, 08:50 AM
All of them. I only saw my first carded Cobra Trooper this past weekend and bought him. Still want a few more of him, Zartan and Firefly.

Masume
12-10-2007, 09:53 AM
Toughest would probably be Shipwreck or Zartan? I managed to find one of two Zartans at a TRU before they went poof thankfully, but that's the only time I've seen him. Sad too, I want to rebuy him since the paint job on mine kind of blows. Shipwreck I only saw on Black Friday but couldn't nab him, now he's gone and I have yet to see another.

DarthTNT
12-10-2007, 12:06 PM
Here in Dubuque, IA all the figures have been spotty. I haven't seen any varients. I just picked up my first Cobra Trooper last week.

Chrakalackis
12-10-2007, 04:24 PM
I've seen them all around here, but Flint is the rarest of all, as he seems to get gone fast.

red_skeleton7
12-10-2007, 07:22 PM
I haven't had a hard to find one yet, but I have seen the shark tattoo Shipwreck, only when wave 3 first hit.

Zartan, I only have seen him twice. But everyone else has been pretty frequent, as long as the shipments come in.. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Darth_Brett
12-10-2007, 09:55 PM
I've seen 4 Flints in the last week and a half. I think he's going to be real common since he's being packed in these new revision cases.

EO_66
12-11-2007, 05:58 PM
I've seen all at retail except yellow Stalker.

RolandofGilead
12-11-2007, 06:03 PM
It would have to be either Yellow Stalker, or Gold SDCC Destro. Both of these figures continue to mock me. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

acave
12-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Can't find Shipwreck, Zartan, Stalker.
Flint, Lady Jay, Codra Commander, Serpentor, and Snake Eyes are all hangers. They are everywhere.

JediMisfit138
12-11-2007, 09:25 PM
Up until last month, I'd say all of them except for Storm Shadow, Cobra Commander and Snake Eyes. Now I've seen all of them at least once with the exception of Shipwreck. Haven't seen him a single time but it's cool since I don't want him. Never cared for him.

Mr_Almeida
12-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Pretty much all of them. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Most of my collection I bought from members here. The only figures I was able to find in stores were Zartan, Snake Eyes, Stalker and Beechhead. Oh, and the 5-packs. I finally thought I was all caught up, and then wave 5 started showing up. Just had to happen right before christmas. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Darth_Brett
12-11-2007, 10:34 PM
This is what I've noticed in my area for wave 1 thru 3(Los Angeles)
(1 means really easy to find, 10 means impossible to find)

Wave 1
Cobra Commander (Hooded) 2
Snake-Eyes (Ninja w/Timber) 8
Flint 6
Storm Shadow 3
Cobra Officer 9

Wave 2
Serpentor 3
Buzzer 3
Lady Jaye 5
Cobra Trooper 7
Beach Head 6

Wave 3
Stalker 8
Shipwreck 7
Firefly 6
Zartan 9
Red Ninja 5

J6251C
12-12-2007, 11:51 AM
I have actually seen every figure so far exept Flint, although I have never looked for variants. I was able to find a gold Destro once, but mostly the shelves here have armies of Serpentor and Lady Jaye.

Trev
12-12-2007, 01:53 PM
For the first three waves, I'd say Zartan. He always seems to be the first to go, and a couple weeks ago I spotted most of the others between two Targets with the exception of no Zartans. I'm sure all the variations on this plus his popularity is helping drive that.

SSIntimidator
12-13-2007, 09:39 AM
I just picked up Zartan actually. Also saw 3 Snow Jobs and a couple hooded Cobra Commanders as well as Royal Guards at the Wal Mart.

I can check on things again if people need certain figures.

Oh and I saw the Cobra Ninja on the pegs as well. First time I've seen that one.

Trev
12-13-2007, 06:44 PM
I found a couple Zartans and a Red Ninja at a Walmart at lunch. Crimson Guards in particular, but all of the wave 5 in general, are nuts on Ebay right now. I caved and ordered a set (not fighting crowds at Walmart is good for sanity) but if you're back there and see the CGs I'd take a couple.

SSIntimidator
12-13-2007, 06:56 PM
I gotta go back and return some Cars uh, figures? so I'll grab 'em if I see them and PM ya. Just two or however many I see?

Phantomrs1
12-13-2007, 11:14 PM
wide crotch firefly, havent seen a one.

sambuca
12-13-2007, 11:15 PM
Haven't seen 4 or 5 here yet, the toughest from waves 1-3 would be the red ninja. Those are always gone.

Skywalker73
12-14-2007, 12:28 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
I just picked up Zartan actually. Also saw 3 Snow Jobs and a couple hooded Cobra Commanders as well as Royal Guards at the Wal Mart.

I can check on things again if people need certain figures.

Oh and I saw the Cobra Ninja on the pegs as well. First time I've seen that one.

[/QUOTE]

How much and shipping 98841? if the price is right i would most definately take some my WM is SLOW!!!&gt;

I am looking for&gt;

Snow Job, Gung-Ho, Duke, Roadblock, Flash, Cobra Air Trooper, Crimson Guard and Snake Eyes (all black).

Snow Job i really want!! i have found some at a Wal-Mart for $4.88 not bad for the price but i can never find anything i want!. If you could find 2 Snow Jobs pm me a price pretty please or any of the others and thanks!.

SSIntimidator
12-14-2007, 09:23 AM
If I find them I will PM you!

SSIntimidator
12-14-2007, 02:10 PM
What's so hard about Shipwreck, Wal Mart just had like 8 of him.

Nobody on your list though man, sorry.

Skywalker73
12-15-2007, 12:51 PM
Must have been my lucky day! and about time! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif i found&gt; Wave 4-5. I got all and more today! i am only missing cobra officer, storm shadow from wave 1.