Bobafettcrazy
10-14-2007, 11:33 AM
LOCK

Nadroj
10-14-2007, 02:20 PM
UGH Gold Mace $20 shipped
UGH Gold R2-D2 $20 shipped
UGH Gold Galactic Marine $25 shipped

I'd love for you to explain to me how that is not scalping.

I could have picked up all three of these in the store for $7 each the other day. And shipping won't cost more than $4.00....

Bobafettcrazy
10-14-2007, 03:31 PM
Despite your obnoxiousness, I'll tell you..... I have never seen one where I live AT ALL and bought them on ebay for the prices I have listed. I need to get rid of some things and was just trying to get back what I paid for it. As you should be able to tell from the rest of my prices, they are pretty much what I actually paid for them...i.e. the McQuarrie's.

So, I am sooo glad you could have picked these figures up at the store the other day. I check several times per week and have yet to see one.

Thank you for your understanding and your bump.

Desfiy
10-14-2007, 03:42 PM
Your a scalper and you have been caught out, so your trying to justify yourself.

Bobafettcrazy
10-14-2007, 03:48 PM
I've been on these boards for a long time now and I have to say, sometimes fellow scummers can be the greatest in the world and sometimes they can be the harshest in their judgement of you.

Bobafettcrazy
10-14-2007, 03:53 PM
a simple...."I think your prices are too high on these" would have sufficed.

iambob13
10-17-2007, 10:56 AM
I can see his justification for these. I have bought a few on ebay, specifically a couple of Mcfetts, and I would want that money back.

Maybe if you had some sort of paperwork loaded into a PDF format of your winning the auction that you could link to for people to view as proof. I print an invoice of everything I get online for my own records. Maybe you can scan that in, or in the future make a screen capture of it.

I hope I helped Bobafettcrazy.

tk421_1_2
10-17-2007, 11:41 AM
I've been on these boards for a long time now and I have to say, sometimes fellow scummers can be the greatest in the world and sometimes they can be the harshest in their judgement of you.

You're a scalper...A year and a half is NOT a longtime dude. Just get on ebay and leave us alone in here.

Bobafettcrazy
10-17-2007, 05:52 PM

You're a scalper...A year and a half is NOT a longtime dude. Just get on ebay and leave us alone in here.

nice...really nice. i lowered them and then sold them in 15 minutes. I'm not a scalper. Everything else is reasonably priced. No reason for the reactions I'm getting, no reason at all. I've helped out a lot of scummers as anyone could see from my feedback. This was uncalled for.

Bobafettcrazy
10-17-2007, 06:00 PM
Also, let's just lock this...