PDA

View Full Version : Meena Tills (white face) + more

Seize9
09-27-2007, 02:29 PM
Like the title says, have a few things I would like to move currently. All figures are MOC c9+ or better unless noted:

TAC

McQuarrie Vader 10$ (sold)

Legends Boba Fett 7$ (sold)

Order 66 2-packs : Commander Bow/Vader 10$, Mace/ Galactic Marine 10$ each

ROTS

Meena Tills (white face) rare 60$ shipped

Scorch (blue holo) $7

OTC

ROTJ commemorative 3-pack Walmart exclusive 20$

SAGA

Leia Boussh & Han Solo 12" TRU exclusive 35$ shipped

POTF 2

TIE Fighter Pilot (sold)
Boba Fett green card $5
Boba Fett half stripes hands loose $10
Darth Vader green card $5

EP1-

Darth Maul 12" (c8+) 17$ shipped.

MISC

Star Wars- The Visual Dictionary book (new never touched)
Star Wars Episode 1- The Definitive Guide to the Crafts 25$ shipped for both ($19.99 retail each).

Will also trade for:

TAC
McQuarrie Snowtrooper
4-LOM
Torture Han Solo

Unless noted, shipping is separate. Could also ship loose if wanted. Thanks for looking.

Seize9
09-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Since people seem to misunderstand my post, shipping is extra. Add $6 for priority mail with delivery confirmation for all figures shipped carded unless noted.

devo73
09-27-2007, 03:28 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
McQuarrie Vader 10$ (since you have to protect yourself from the chimers more & more these days it seems , figure was bought at K-Mart and comes with a Star Case) pending

[/QUOTE]

I hardly ever chime in- and never cry scalper (nor am I here really), but I found this remark funny. Funny because seriously you think people believe you bought the McQ Vader at KMart for $10?

It's one thing to lie, but when you're not good at is a whole different story. A friend of yours bragged how you and him scored the motherload at TRU (Wave 5+) in the TRU sale thread in the 30th Anniversary forum. He even pictured his score which included several McQ Vaders.

So then I ask the question who's lying? I'd bet my right hand on my choice.

I could care dude it's your pesos, but don't be a weasel about it and make snide comments when in fact your full of sh-.

Seize9
09-27-2007, 03:39 PM
Do you want me to show you my receipt? I purchased the figure about a month ago at K-Mart for $8.69 + plus tax, and I decided to throw a star case to round it off. You can ask Rahilio all I purchased that day were wave 5 only figures, 12 of them to be exact.

I know the timing makes it seem that way, but believe me I could have waited if I really wanted to ( I knew some clown was going to come in here and say something regardless about that find, congratulations for that one), just so happened to need to move stuff this week. Nothing to hide, main reason why. My impecabble feedback here doesn't hurt either.

And besides, you don't think that if your theory was true, I would've had more than just 1 McVader available? Come on now...

Rahilio
09-27-2007, 06:14 PM
why would you call him a scalper? for 3 bucks? what are you smoking dewd? he included a star case that 1$ there plus 7% tax your talking a diffrence of a 1.50. 1.50?? cmon dewd lighten up.

i can vouch for him. he was debating grabbing the mcvader for trade but left it there. i went ahead and grabbed 3 for trades on rs or for people who need them on our florida forums. we left about 2 of them on the pegs.

Rahilio
09-27-2007, 06:16 PM
dang dewd how much would you sell me that darth maul for? i wish i had that in june so ray park could autograph it.

Seize9
09-27-2007, 08:10 PM
McVader gone. And last time I'm offering anything that's even remotely close to still shipping.

And Rahilio you can have the Maul for $12...lmk.

Darth_Chuck
09-27-2007, 10:08 PM
And Rahilio you can have the Maul for $12...lmk.

Is that 'cause you scalped that McVader for more than retail???

j/k Seize http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif Busting [censored] for fun.

Seize9
09-28-2007, 03:00 PM
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ok, let's move the rest now...btw will be adding a few more things, including the exclusive Disney Star Wars Star Tours figures.