PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD,ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD

delta_leader
09-26-2007, 02:08 AM
HEY ALL I HAVE SOME EXTRA MCQUARRIE FIGURES I NEED TO PART WITH AND PLUS I NEED SOME MONEY TO PAY BILLS.HERE IS WHAT I HAVE FOR SALE.

TAC MCQUARRIE FIGURES $10.00 EACH PLUS $5.00 FOR SHIPPING

DARTH VADER MOMC sale pending with reboguitarist
LEIA STAR KILLER MOMC sale pending with nighttrain
MCQUARRIE GENERAL sale pending with nighttrain
MCQUARRIE SNOWTROOPER sale pending with ???

PAYMENT CAN BE MADE VIA PAYPAL AT MYNAMEISJOE500@AOL.COM

TY MUCH YOUR FRIEND JOE.

PS, THESE FIGURES ARE COMING IN A CASE LOT,SO, YOUR GETTING MOMC FIGURES AND THEY WILL BE CASE FRESH.PLEASE DELTE THIS THREAD,ITEMS ARE ALL SOLD.TY.

JediCKSL
09-26-2007, 03:18 AM
10 each would be higher than retail no?

swspiffy
09-26-2007, 03:27 AM
Joe, are you interested in trading? I checked out your old want list and I have one or two things you might need... thanks,
brett

KevinA
09-26-2007, 06:46 AM
PM sent off

RebosGuitarist
09-26-2007, 07:00 AM
PM Sent

epsilonjedi
09-26-2007, 03:09 PM
This is Scalping. $10 is above retail. This is against the rules to sell something currently in stores for above retail. Mods?

Captain_Piet
09-26-2007, 03:29 PM
This is Scalping. $10 is above retail. This is against the rules to sell something currently in stores for above retail. Mods?

And, from the looks of things, the member doesn't even have possession of these items yet, so it's a double whammy.

Randy_S
09-26-2007, 03:38 PM

And, from the looks of things, the member doesn't even have possession of these items yet, so it's a double whammy.

you know, there are places that sell these for more than MSRP like kmart & kohl's, as well as having shipping charges in the price
if that's what he paid for each of them, that's what he can charge for them

don't go crying scalper when there's a good chance you're wrong

JediCKSL
09-26-2007, 09:14 PM

you know, there are places that sell these for more than MSRP like kmart & kohl's, as well as having shipping charges in the price
if that's what he paid for each of them, that's what he can charge for them

don't go crying scalper when there's a good chance you're wrong

Ah, but he mentioned he's getting them from a case http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Even EE's high priced 94 comes down to around 7 and a bit of shipping. Don't think it's 10 http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Plus, EE won't be getting em in soon, so we know it's the "other" sources

delta_leader
09-27-2007, 01:11 AM
okay everyone cool your jets.let me explain as to why the price is set as it is.i have recently been running my own store and i have a deal with setup with hasbro who in turn sets the prices for each case or cases lot that you order from them,these prices are set up to help make payments to both the business and plus prices are not set in stone as for why the mcquarrie figures are set at $10.00 each,these are very hard to come by in the stores as i have been looking for them to start another set for my god daughter and not once have i been able to find them at any store i have gone to.but this price is lower and cheaper then any other place on the net.so, now that we have that settled,let me make one more thing,clear to everyone i have an excellent reputation on here and not once have i ever ripped anyone off.i always keep in contact with my buyers and i always contact them when items come in or are shipped.

now then if there is nothing further about this please feel free to check out other items i have for sale on here cause things must be sold.ty

sincerely joe michaels of haines city,fl.

JediCKSL
09-27-2007, 01:40 AM
I know you have a good reputation - But from what I know, Hasbro gives you a Approx of what you sell - You don't have to sell at that price? But, if you do have more McSnowies tell me.

Good luck with that new buisness! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Captain_Piet
09-27-2007, 05:18 AM
I think you still need to refer to the rules in this instance.

delta_leader
10-01-2007, 01:40 PM
UPDATE TO ALL BUYERS,JUST RECIEVED WORD FROM HASBRO THAT ALL MY CASES HAVE BEEN SHIPPED AND WILL BE HERE SOMETIME NEXT WEEK.ONCE ITEMS ARRIVE ALL BUYERS WILL BE NOTIFIED ONCE ITEMS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED. TY MUCH YOUR FRIEND JOE.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif