PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars "Discount Collecting Thread"

Sith_Lord_Hritz
08-24-2007, 02:37 AM
This can be the place to post on-line coupons, shipping discounts or any kind of discounts you find on line. Also any local deals that you may spot in your city/town for Star Wars products.

I seen a thread similar to this in a different section of the forum, but I think it can do better here. Really I think the forum administrator should make a section just for this. This could help a lot of people who already spend tons of money on collecting save a penny or 2. Or we all can just post our deals we find here. This way you donít have to hope that you bump into a good deal that someone posts elsewhere, all you have to do is check back from time to time at the same place. Thanks

(Please donít use this thread to post personal items for sale. I hope to just stick to discount offers from retailers)

Sith_Lord_Hritz
08-24-2007, 02:43 AM
Double Bladed Darth Maul Force FX lightsaber on sale $99.00

They hade 3 I bought 1 about a week & Ĺ ago.

Spenserís novelty store
Hobart, Indiana

obione
08-24-2007, 06:46 AM
I hope some of the guys on the boards go easy on ya... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

boff123
08-24-2007, 08:54 AM
target.com has the lego death star II for 259.99 with free shipping, but you are still charged tax.

guess it is better than nothing.

bigbadtoystore.com has the orange airbourne for 3.99 each as well. last week the marine was on sale.