PDA

View Full Version : 99 Coin lot for Sale!

Greg_the_Great
08-21-2007, 01:42 PM
Hey all! I'm trying to get some extra cash by selling my extra coins. I'm looking for $150 shipped for all coins. I might need to charge a little more for buyers outside of the US. No PAYPAL please, check, money order, or cash only. Thanks for looking!

WAVE ONE COINS
Galactic Marine x7
Super Battle Droid x 11
Mustafar Lava Miner x1
Airborne Trooper x2
Concept Art Storm Trooper x4

WAVE TWO COINS
Death Star Trooper x3
Rebel Honor Guard x2

WAVE THREE COINS
Storm Trooper x9
Jawa x2

Wave 6
Concept Art Snowtrooper x2

Wave 7
Ewoks x1

Wave 7.5
Rebel Vanguard x1
7th Legion Trooper x2

Wave 8
Clone Trooper x1
Destroyer Droid x1

SAGA LEGENDS COINS
Episode One x9
Episode Two x11
Episode Three x20
Episode 4 x5
Episode 5 x2
Episode 6 x1
Expanded Universe x2

PM me for a link to my feedback, questions, or offers.

Greg_the_Great
08-21-2007, 09:36 PM
Bump!

Greg_the_Great
01-19-2008, 12:45 PM
New Year Bump

Greg_the_Great
01-21-2008, 07:51 PM
Does anybody want these coins? They're nice and shiny!

epsilonjedi
01-22-2008, 01:45 AM
Would you sell individual coins?

Killerbee
01-22-2008, 09:04 AM
As an FYI, remember, you are in the North America section, by saying US buyers, you elminate two countries and you also affect it by saying no paypal.

Obviously, the condition to the sale is up to the seller, but just wanted you to be aware of the idea that you are cutting down your own odds.

Greg_the_Great
01-22-2008, 03:14 PM
As an FYI, remember, you are in the North America section, by saying US buyers, you elminate two countries and you also affect it by saying no paypal.

Obviously, the condition to the sale is up to the seller, but just wanted you to be aware of the idea that you are cutting down your own odds.

Thanks for the feedback/criticism/suggestion! I always appreciate someone who is helpful without being rude/obnoxious. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Would you sell individual coins?

Well, it depends on what coins and how many coins you're looking for. LMK, thanks