PDA

View Full Version : need Feltipern Trevagg & wave 3 comic figures

Hockey_History
08-02-2007, 08:53 PM
I'm wondering if someone could please help me get the new comic packs. I live in a small town in Nova Scotia that rarely gets Star Wars figures of any kind, so you guys are probably my only hope for getting these. I will take them carded or loose. I'm not looking to spend a lot, or I would have gone to the scalpers on Ebay. So if someone can help me out and wants to sell them for a fair price, it would be much appreciated.

I would like to get a loose Feltipern Trevagg figure as well if anybody has one to sell.

corpclegg
08-03-2007, 01:13 AM
i live in a small town tto(ohio). we have a walmart and kmart,but there is two scalpers that get everything and anything of value and put it on evilbay. its all who ya blow ya know. all that being said if i see the comic packs i will atleast get you one for price and shipping. which one is your fave? ill probally have to get some from someone here. try requesting in modern trade. i found most people here are happy to help. now if i could only get a evolution maul. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ps dont mind the posting in trading comment, im stupid. also im under the influence (dental work strong pain meds equal stupid clegg) sorry http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hockey_History
08-03-2007, 05:53 AM
Thanks for the offer. The Luke and Mara set would be my favorite, but if that isn't available I would still take one of the other two sets.

Hockey_History
08-04-2007, 09:00 AM
Bump

Still looking for all three sets.

Hockey_History
08-05-2007, 07:34 PM
bump

Hockey_History
08-07-2007, 08:38 AM
still looking

Hockey_History
08-08-2007, 01:29 PM
I'll try again

Hockey_History
08-09-2007, 05:16 PM
bump

Randy_S
08-09-2007, 05:22 PM
these aren't readily available in all markets yet, give it time and everyone will have plenty to send you

Hockey_History
08-15-2007, 07:37 AM
Anyone have a Feltipern Trevagg to sell?