PDA

View Full Version : Autograph prices/ Star Wars specials.

scificollector
07-09-2007, 09:53 AM
We have had a few people ring to ask what we charge for autographs and precisely what specials we will be doing.

Our standard price for signed photos or covers is 14.95, and our guests will be pleased to meet you, and not just usher you by to clear the queue.

Our specials are Darth Vader cookie Jars at 14.95,and a selection of the limited edition plates at 9.95/14.95. These are first come first first served.

The Lego t shirts are all adult sizes at 9.95, and the Chunk t shirts 19.95.

The pinbadges are 4.95 and the stamp sheets 15.

If you have seen something on our website (www.scificollector.co.uk) that interests you, we will be pleased to bring it to the show. We cannot possibly bring everything we do, so dont assume it will be at the show unless you ask.

You are very welcome to phone us on 020 7836 2341 to make special requests.

We look forward to meeting you.

matt76
07-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Is there any chance you can print so photos of the items that you have listed? I appreciate you can not provide photos of everything! Just that I attempted to look on you website and couldn't see anything listed/photos (unless I am going blind)
Thanking you in advance
Matt

scificollector
07-09-2007, 01:21 PM
Hi Matt,
Most of the Star Wars range has been prepared especially for the show, and only I think the Stamp Sheet can be seen on our site, until it is updated.

The invitation to readers was aimed at items from our exisiting range of non star Wars stock. We have one of the best Doctor Who stocks in the country, but are only bringing a smattering with, unless special requests are made.

The Star Wars stock will be prominent on the stand obviously as that wil be what we are expecting customers to be most interested in, but as scifi is a broad Church, we hope to be able to make ourselves known outside of the world of Doctor Who, where we are a market leader.

I will try to get some of the Chunk t-shirts up on the site overnight/tomorrow.

See you at the show

matt76
07-09-2007, 02:04 PM
Cheers for that much appreciated http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif