PDA

View Full Version : Help me pay for me Root Canal Get me out of Pain!

Solidworker2K7
06-22-2007, 06:49 PM
Greeting fellow Scummers,

I have no dental insurance and need a root canal operation.
Thus, I have come to the decision to part with the better part of the troops from my beloved clone army. Please help me out! I accept paypal, and will ship reasonably. I'm asking $6 dollars per figure. These are extremely nice, well cared for, cherry, complete, loose figures that are fresh as the day they were opened. Please help a brother in need. You can mix and match with your requests and I will operate on a first come first serve basis. If I don't get back to you right away tonight or in the morning I will tomorrow afternoon. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Regretablly, here is the list.

x10 Utupau Clones
x15 Quick Draw Shocktroopers x5 Red Clone Commanders
x8 Green Clone Commanders
x3 Combat Engineer Troopers
x2 Commander Cody
x2 Black Clone Pilot
x2 Grey Clone Pilots
x1 Attack on Corruscant Set Loose with Blue Baccarra
x6 Commander Baccara
x5 501st Greatest Battles
x4 Jedi Temple Assault 501st
x1 Boxed Skirmish in the sentate 15.00
x1 Boxed Attack on Corruscant BP 25.00
x1 Loose Utupau Shadow Trooper 12.00
x1 Loose Darth Vader Sith Starfighter and Vader Figure 27.00
x1 Yoda and CanCell 7.00 loose

I will be adding to the list as necessary.

Randy_S
06-22-2007, 06:59 PM
i feel for you man, i've had a few of those done, and one re-done when the first dentist screwed it up

Solidworker2K7
06-22-2007, 08:59 PM
Yes, it's not going to be fun at all. The worst part being parting with all the clones.

niknum
06-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Get some penicillin for your tooth until you have it done. There is no need for any pain. Root Canals are a cake walk nowadays, unless u meant the cost as the pain. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

boff123
06-23-2007, 05:52 PM
i had one for some impacted molars, yes they suck. he stuck me with a giant needle about 6 times to numb me up. of course when he was messing around in there, he hit a spot that wasn't numb. i wanted to stick that needle in his eye, needless to say good luck!