PDA

View Full Version : Peter Mayhew at Warner Park Friday

JediCW
06-07-2007, 05:54 PM
FYI all SW fans!
Chewbacca (Peter Mayhew) will be at the Mallards Game friday night. They will also be playing the movie after the game.
03 Friday June 8, 2007
Mankato MoonDogs vs. Madison Mallards at the "Duck Pond"

Gates Open at 5:30pm
First Pitch at 7:05pm

Star Wars Night featuring "Chewbacca" Peter Mayhew. Star Wars movie will be playing on the outfield after the game. Marcus Theatre Popcorn Megaphones for the first 500 fans 14 and under.

There is a $2.00 processing fee for all ticket orders taken over the phone and online.

Just thought if anyone was interested.

kenbenobi
06-08-2007, 11:36 AM
That's cool. I won't drive up from Milwaukee for it, but it's nice to see something happen locally... I wonder if he'll sign autographs for free, or if he'll be charging. Or not signing at all...

JediCW
06-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Just got back from the park. He charged $20 for the autograph you could get a picture to sign or bring your own. He didn't seem all that enthused to be there. I was disappointed in him, not what I was expecting I guess.

kenbenobi
06-13-2007, 12:13 PM
Just got back from the park. He charged $20 for the autograph you could get a picture to sign or bring your own. He didn't seem all that enthused to be there. I was disappointed in him, not what I was expecting I guess.

Yeah, he goes to a lot of conventions these days. Autographs are his only source of income. He doesn't even get anything from merchandising, since it isn't his likeness... Still, it's nice to see something happen locally...