PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Wizard World 2007 in Philly?

A_OK
05-31-2007, 12:35 AM
I was just curious if anyone was going to be attending Wizard World 2007 in Philadelphia? I was hoping someone could help me out with a couple of Hayden Panettiere autographs. If so I can pay your admission into the event. Thanks

jimmymiro12
05-31-2007, 09:23 PM
wat days is she gonna be ther. im goin friday nd i just wanted to get her to autograph kingdom hearts nd kingdom hearts 2

Darth_RZA
05-31-2007, 11:22 PM
I will be going to Wizard World and will probably be there all 3 days.

A_OK
06-03-2007, 05:37 PM

She wiil be there on Saturday. She is signing between 1:30-3:00. Can you help me?

jimmymiro12
06-03-2007, 07:55 PM

would you find me on friday so maybe you Could get my kingdom hearts games autographed? I really would be happy if you Could

A_OK
06-03-2007, 09:04 PM
Dude who are you talking to? It kind sucks that I am the one who started the thread and am going through the trouble of asking people, then you just start asking people to get YOU autographs when you are already going to be there. If its so important for you to get an autograph from Hayden, maybe you should have done the research and found out what day she is going to be there and gone that day. I dont mean to go on a rant but jimmymiro12 is being VERY RUDE.

jimmymiro12
06-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Well the problem is that I have to go to a wedding that day. I am sorry that you felt i was being very rude. And I am sorry i even asked.

jimmymiro12
06-04-2007, 03:42 PM
BTW I am not sure how many times you have gone to this convention. I mean the only time last year they had a limit on autographs was for Jim Lee because his line was soooo long. But i doubt this will happen for her.

thnx,
jim

Kuali
06-05-2007, 08:56 AM
If you line up early, everyone should be able to get an auto from her. I'm not going to her Q&A. I'm going to get in line about 1:30 or 2:00. This way, I can get a pic, an auto and go on my way.

sithlord1968
06-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Dude who are you talking to? It kind sucks that I am the one who started the thread and am going through the trouble of asking people, then you just start asking people to get YOU autographs when you are already going to be there. If its so important for you to get an autograph from Hayden, maybe you should have done the research and found out what day she is going to be there and gone that day. I dont mean to go on a rant but jimmymiro12 is being VERY RUDE.

WHOA!
Somebody had a bit too much coffee.

That's a sure-fire way to make people want to help you out....Let me get this straight - it's okay if people want to help YOU out, but not okay for someone else to ask for help regarding the same show?!?

A_OK
06-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Its ok for people to help me and him. I was not upset because he asked, it was the fact that I thought that he was asking to be helped before me. The way it usually works around the boards is you get in line for help with things. I think since I started the thread and asked I should be first and then anyone else. I really dont think thats unfair.

jimmymiro12
06-05-2007, 05:05 PM
Its ok for people to help me and him. I was not upset because he asked, it was the fact that I thought that he was asking to be helped before me. The way it usually works around the boards is you get in line for help with things. I think since I started the thread and asked I should be first and then anyone else. I really dont think thats unfair.

i AGREE I should speified IF YOU GOT IT THEN HELP mE. iT IS A SHAmE, IF I WAS THERE I WOULD HELP YOU FOR FRE'

A_OK
06-05-2007, 05:10 PM
No problem. It was just a misunderstanding. I hope you are still able to get what you need. Sorry for freaking out.

jimmymiro12
06-05-2007, 10:51 PM
No problem. It was just a misunderstanding. I hope you are still able to get what you need. Sorry for freaking out.

not a problem. all i wanted was kingdom hearts 1, and 2 signed. so can someone help me

jimmymiro12
06-07-2007, 06:49 PM

Listen I found out i may be able to make it on saturday. Which means if i will buy tickets for saturday on friday and let you know prob before then. Then we can figure out where to meet and at what time on saturday so i can help you. Like I said as long as I can get my 2 games and maybe the strategy guide signed i will help you out for free.

ok. i will letcha know

thnx,
jim