PDA

View Full Version : Membership Card Help

Ephantmon0
05-09-2007, 11:38 AM
I joined Hyperspace in April to take advantage of the benefits at C4, and I figured that my physical kit wouldn't arrive in time, so I looked for the printable membership card they advertise here:
Included with the U.S. membership comes a member kit that will be mailed to you, including a poster, a decal, a membership card, gifts and discounts from various Lucasfilm licensees, plus a welcome letter from Star Wars-creator George Lucas. (Contents of kit subject to change). Membership kits will be sent in groups throughout the year. Please allow up to 12 weeks for delivery. International members outside the U.S. will be able to purchase a membership with a kit at a higher price should they desire one. For those looking for immediate goodies, all members who join as of April 2007 will have access to an online membership kit, with downloadable extras like desktop wallpapers, messenger icons, printable membership cards, and other content. This kit will be added to throughout the year with other exclusives.

but couldn't find it! Does anyone know where to find it? What do I do if no one can find it and my membership doesn't arrive in time for C4? Do I go to Will Call and ask for a temporary member card? Or am I screwed out of the benefits at C4? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif Any help/info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Valeda_Kor
05-15-2007, 09:09 PM
You can check your Hyperspace status at starwars.com -- maybe print out the page that says when your renewal is?

Go to starwars.com
Click on "your settings"
Click on "renew"

The page that pops up will show your membership status.

Do you still have the e-mail confirmation of your membership? That will help, too.

Ephantmon0
06-07-2007, 11:30 PM
Thank you for your help. Mods, you can lock this thread now.