PDA

View Full Version : Paying well in cash and trade

Trent
04-26-2007, 10:36 PM
Okay, so I'm not the quickest on the uptake always and I've taken some brief time away, but I just saw the Concept Fett...damn. I wouldn't mind an army of those...loose or MOC.

What's your outrageous, price, guys? You can send it to the 'bay to pay them the commission or sell them to me. I can also paypal with cash to save you their fees, as well.

Shipping in the US.

In other unrelated news, looking for:
Multiple Battlepack or ROTS Aayla, cheap. $2-3 pricepoint.
Holo pack ins, cheap. $.10 Got a bunch you want to dump? Don't care which ones, just want enough to make the shipping worthwhile.

Trent
04-28-2007, 07:56 PM
In truth, I did ask for outrageous prices...

However, I see a bunch of McFetts going for the price point of $25 or less, shipping included in the US. There are obviously some going for more, but it's usually the minority.

Please don't offer me a loose one w/o coin and/or missing parts for $20, plus shipping, plus paypal fees.

Also, my price point on the holos is more like $.10, not $.65, plus shipping. I'm looking for large undetermined groups (like 50), but will consider smaller groups with a max price point of $.25 shipped.

Trent
04-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Also..is anybody have an extra album or three? I want to have as few Vaders floating around as possible...

MandoExecutioner
04-28-2007, 09:13 PM
I also have an extra

DH2085
04-28-2007, 10:52 PM
PM sent regarding loose holos