PDA

View Full Version : (SOLD) 30th Anniversay Second Wave For Sale (SOLD)

Inxlinx
04-19-2007, 07:18 AM
I got the second wave in a trade from another forum board i'm a member of. I have the second wave figures, EXCEPT for the Conecpt Boba Fett and the Biggs X-Wing Pilot. I am looking to sell all of them off in a lot, with s/h included. I also had 1 Galactic Marine left that I'd add for an additional $7. All are MOC. PM me if you are interested in them.

30th Anniversary Rebel Honor Guard #10 MOC
30th Han Solo Smuggler #11 MOC
30th Anniversary Luke Skywalker Ceremonial #12 MOC
30th Anniversary Death Star Trooper #13 MOC

Asking $45 shipped. Add $7 for the Galactic Marine figure. Ready to be shipped.

SilverClone
04-19-2007, 09:02 AM
Seeing as these 4 figs cost approx $7.50 and change inc. tax that would be about $30.00 for the figs alone and $15.00 S&H for a total of $45.00? Is that right? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Darth_Anton
04-19-2007, 11:07 AM
Seeing as these 4 figs cost approx $7.50 and change inc. tax that would be about $30.00 for the figs alone and $15.00 S&H for a total of $45.00? Is that right? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

That is right and against the rules unless it's overnight shipping.

Inxlinx
04-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Here's the breakdown on pricing for these (as I had a complaint on them).
First, the figures are $8 each (in my neck of the woods, the new figs are selling at $7.99 at TRU, Target, and Wal-Mart. It may be less in your area, but these are what they are going for in my area. But, the second is not showing up at these stores, so these are harder to come up by until the cases are coming more regularly.)
Second, with shipping, you'd spend close to $6 each if you were to buy them online or Ebay. And I know. I did my shipping reseach. So $13 for 4 figures is not bad for what you're getting.
And third, shipping supplies. To have a securely shipped figure, you need eirht bubble wrap or foam peanuts. I don't ship using balled-up newspaper. The ink can rub off on the figure and damage may still occur.

I hope this has anwered anyone's questions. PM me if you have anything more to say.

boff123
04-19-2007, 08:39 PM
4 moc figs ship for about 6 bucks, guess the IL post office charges more than double?! yikes!!

Inxlinx
04-20-2007, 12:07 AM
You're looking more at $8 for shipping and $5 for packing materials, box, Delivery Confirmation, insurance, etc., and whatever else may be needed.

It's not scalping, it's the truth. Don't like, don't buy. It's the same wherever you buy online.

obione
04-20-2007, 01:51 AM
In your defense, I can see how you're justifying your shipping charge if...
- you're actually buying a brand new shipping box and new packing foam
- the charge includes insurance and dc
- the charge includes your paypal fee
You sure you don't have used, spare boxes lying around? I've got tons. Of course, I have that luxury because I sell/trade a lot of stuff on the boards. I simply empty out the boxes that are sent to me and reuse them (if they're still in good order). I even reuse the packing materials. Saves everyone money. I think people are getting on you because you're comparing prices with Ebay, and not too many people on the boards like that. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Not trying to start anything with ya. I can see where you're coming from. Good luck on your sale

BrettX209
04-20-2007, 02:03 AM
my tip on packing is to use priority mail boxes! they're free, they're available in a lot of convenient sizes, and depending on what you're sending, you might be able to find the proper size in a flat rate box.

Inxlinx
04-20-2007, 07:59 AM
My post office doesn't carry the free Priority boxes, or I wouldn't be charging extra for the boxes. They caryy the Mail Ready boxes you have the buy. And as for the figure prices, I'm not going by Ebay, but the costs here locally.

WisdoM
04-20-2007, 08:25 AM
My post office doesn't carry the free Priority boxes, or I wouldn't be charging extra for the boxes. They caryy the Mail Ready boxes you have the buy. And as for the figure prices, I'm not going by Ebay, but the costs here locally.

order the boxes for free at usps.com (http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10152&storeId=10001&categoryId=13359&productId=11697&langId=-1) http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bobodohn
04-20-2007, 10:22 AM
I'm sick of see FS threads that get jumped on for a measily couple of bucks!

I, myself, was hoping for the Fett in the mix; but good luck with your sale!

BrettX209
04-20-2007, 02:33 PM
well personally i wasn't trying to "jump on" anyone for their prices. his prices seemed a little high to me, but still on the high end of reasonable. i was just trying to offer a helpful tip. and as was pointed out above, you can order the priority boxes online at usps.gov for free, and they ship them to your home address. for me, it's a lot easier to just keep some of these on hand than to always have to go out and buy a new/hunt for a used box. also, like i said, some of the priority boxes charge a flat rate, which saves everyone money.

Inxlinx
04-20-2007, 05:55 PM
All have been SOLD.