PDA

View Full Version : problem withTickets Purchase

alvarez
04-12-2007, 08:43 AM
Hello everybody.
I am new in this forum, and this is my first post.

I will be at CE and I have bought two 3Day tickets (Fan Club) on last march 21st. But I did not received any confirmation email with reference number.
Payment registered.

I have written 3 emails to CE website contacts, with no answer.

What can I do?
I would like to resolve this problem before London.

Should I have received confirmation email?
Is reference number totally essential?

Thanks

Jeremy
04-12-2007, 10:33 AM
Hi Alvarez

Barry from Celebration Europe contacted me. He wants me to tell you that he has got every one of your emails and replied to each but your mail account is rejecting his attempts to contact you. Barry asks that you telephone he calls +44 870 060 0245 and provide your booking reference number and the CE call centre will be able to help you.

My advice is to use a different email service because Hotmail's junk filter isn't 100% reliable.

Jeremy

SirTristram
04-12-2007, 03:17 PM
I am not sure if I ever got any confirmation either....but they did withdraw money from my account immediately after I ordered.
Is there anyway for me to check?
When are they sending the passes out? I also ordered the three day set.

Lee_c00per
04-12-2007, 05:47 PM
There are rumours that tickets will be sent out 2 weeks before the show. I guess we'll have to wait for confirmation on that

BradG
04-12-2007, 06:03 PM
I bought my 3 day pass Tickets via the celebration europe site. I got an E-mail stating a Ticket Order Confirmation number and a Reference number. Here is just part of the E-mail I got,

Your tickets will be available for collection at the venue box office.
Please quote the reference number(s) above and take the card you booked
with for identification when you collect your tickets. IMPORTANT -
tickets will only be issued to the card holder, on production of the card
used to place the order.

Lee_c00per
04-12-2007, 07:00 PM
That's news to me. I thought they posted them out to people prior to the event. What are the doing about tickets for C4?

BradG
04-12-2007, 08:28 PM
I have never been to a star wars con in the US so I dont know if the Tickets for C4 will be mailed out or how they are handling that.

When I bought my passes I read someplace on the site that Tickets Purchased out side the UK or for those of us who are making the trip from the US will need to pick up there Tickets passes at the CE box office due to security concerns. For those of you who live in the UK and are going to CE you all will more than likely get your Tickets passes in the mail.

Lee_c00per
04-13-2007, 03:07 AM
ok That mkes sence

alvarez
04-13-2007, 04:27 AM
Ok, Jeremy. Lot of thanks.

I will phone that number.

I knew that this problem was my hotmail account fault. My mistake.

Greetings from Canary Islands.

CE_Office
04-13-2007, 08:06 AM
Hello Everybody, I hope I may be able to clear things up relating to Celebration Europe Tickets.

The booking side of things…..

Online Bookings
You will receive a confirmation email with a booking reference number; this is your e-ticket and is important, please print it out and keep the email safely. If you do not receive your email confirmation within 48hrs please telephone the box office and they will help you further. The number is +44 (0) 870 060 0245

Telephone Booking
You will be given your order number and details by the telephone operator who takes your call; you must make a note of the details and keep this safely. You can contact the box office at any time if you forget or loose the details. They will ask for your name and the details you made your booking under. The number is +44 (0) 870 060 0245, if you are calling from outside the UK omit the (0)

Then on to the actual Badges/Tickets………..
Your actual ticket for Celebration Europe is in the form of a wearable badge, much like a backstage pass or tour laminate. We will be revealing the design of these badges nearer to the event, there will be different designs and types for different types of badge. Whether you have purchased a 1 day or a 3 day badge the same details apply, please see below for the details relevant to your location.

If You Live In the United Kingdom
Your badge/s will be posted directly to you, via recorded delivery. Badges will start shipping approximately 4 weeks before the event. You can telephone the box office on 0870 060 0245 at any time to check the status of your badges, but no badges will be shipped until early June.

If you live outside the United Kingdom
You will need to collect your badge/s from the ‘advance collection points’ located in the main lobby at Celebration Europe. You will be asked to provide your booking reference details/e-ticket and some form of photo ID for the person who made the booking. I am sorry but we are unable to post badges outside of the UK due to issues of safety and possible delays caused by customs and international postage. We are looking at the possibility of opening the advance collection points earlier than the listed show hours for those people who wish to collect their tickets first thing, please keep an eye on our website nearer to the event for updates.

IMPORTANT - These details only apply to tickets purchased directly from the Celebration Europe box office, either online or via telephone. If you have purchased your tickets through a 3rd party, group booking agent or reseller different rules may apply. Please contact the party/company you purchased your tickets from for full details.

Tickets will also be available on site at the box office. The ExCeL venue is large and should be able to cope with all visitors. However when attendance reaches a certain point on any given day the Health & Safety Officer will close the box office to on-site purchases.

I cannot comment on specific details relating to Celebration IV Tickets but you will find full details on the gencon website.

jediknight49
04-13-2007, 04:09 PM
I purchased 4 x 3 day tickets from SEE TICKETS.

Will i still be getting 4 laminated badges for the show, via them or will CE be sending me the passes?

Also, i am a paid up hyperspace member, but you do not get a membership number with me being an international member.
How will it work so that i can get into earlybird times and special shows / discussuions ect for me and my family??
Do i need to show some sort of proof of membership??

One final question. When is the online shop going live so i can pre-order all the goodies that should be available for the show?

Many Thanks

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CE_Office
04-16-2007, 05:13 AM
Hi,

If you live outside the UK you will need to collect your passes at the venue. If you live in the UK your passes will be sent to you by post in advance.

SEE Tickets operates the official Celebration Europe box office on our behalf and is to be considered the 'Official' Box Office for Celebration Europe.

The shop will be going online shortly, but please not only selected items will be available to pre-order for logistical/licensing reasons.

Hope that helps ?

jediknight49
04-16-2007, 11:03 AM
Thanks CE_Office for the reply.

Yes thats a big help. I live in the UK, so no probs there.

Will the shop be solely order & deliver, or will it also be the place to pre-order and collect from the show?

I know many people have commented on certain goods being snapped up by the dealers before the general public get chance to purchase them.

Are you able to say what will be sold via the shop and what will not?

alvarez
04-23-2007, 03:16 AM
Hello everybody.

I got my booking reference number. See you on July.

Thanks Jeremy

ds9619
04-25-2007, 03:55 AM
I am a Hyperspace member and have booked a three day ticket but will only be attending for the Saturday and Sunday. I read somewhere that the special lanyards will only be handed out on the first day of the event. As I will not be there how do I go about getting my lanyard?

ds9619

izzyblue
05-03-2007, 02:02 PM
When booking for a one day ticket do you have to specify the day you are coming?

Lee_c00per
05-03-2007, 05:03 PM
I had to when i booked over the phone

ds9619
05-04-2007, 01:43 AM
I am obviously going to get no reply from anybody at CE for my query. Does anybody have a contact number for them?

Lee_c00per
05-04-2007, 03:13 AM
Best bet is to email the main guy Barry. He always replies to my emails

His email is on the CE website

ds9619
05-18-2007, 03:56 PM
Thanks for that. He did reply soon as. Just to let anybody else in the same situation know, the lanyards can be collected over the course of the weekend

Lee_c00per
05-30-2007, 03:59 AM
Am i right that we should actually start recieving our passes in the next 2 weeks or so as i am sure they said they were shipping them at the begining of June